What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Key to Rondo (Rondo, #1)
This topic is about The Key to Rondo
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantastical book where two kids enter a world through a small box. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Kelly | 3 comments This book isn't Narnia no matter how many times my friends try to convince me that's what I'm talking about. This book may have been a series of three books but I'm not sure about that, but if it was a series I don't think i read all the books. In this book, two kids, a boy and a girl, travel into a fantastical world through a small box (perhaps something like a jewlery box). I can't quite remember the plot I think they were looking for a key?? Someone was helping them through their journey I think it was a man but I don't remember him being human. One part I vividly remember in this book is when the children travel into this jungle/rainforest and see all these women tiger/jaguar hybrids in a tree. (I think this scene was on the cover of one of the books) I understand this explanation is pretty vague but I read it about 4 years ago and just wish I could read it again. If anyone has any answers or additional information I'd really appreciate hearing it.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Kelly | 3 comments i know this is just a jumble of words and im sorry but please, please, pleaaasseeee if you have any ideas share them

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Austin | 20 comments Could it be The Key to Rondo by Emily Rodda?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35769 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your thread (post a comment) every 30+ days, because the group is so large. Or sooner if you have new information to share.

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20348 comments The Key to Rondo for Laura's suggestion.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Kelly | 3 comments Laura wrote: "Could it be The Key to Rondo by Emily Rodda?"

yess it is! i've been looking for this book for about a year, i'm glad i finally tried this out! thank you so much