What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Recruit (Cherub, #1)
This topic is about The Recruit
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA. I think this book is called Cupid but I can’t find it! [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2020 05:35PM) (new)

Jessica | 6 comments Now I don’t remember the name, I feel like it’s Cupid but that name isn’t getting me anywhere. The basics of the series is about an organisation that adopts orphans and trains them to be child assassins. I really feel like the main character is named Caleb. Be great if I could get some help with finding this book series! Also i read it around the year 2016 but I think it was published a couple years before that .

Has been SOLVED! Yay!! Its the cherub series, the first book called the recruit. Thankyou all for the help!

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5210 comments This belongs in the “Unsolved: one specific book” folder.
Was it for kids, teens, or adults?

message 3: by Kristia (new)

Kristia Peschka | 6 comments So the name is totally different and the main character's name is different put based on the description is it Orphan X it came out in early 2016

message 4: by Juels (new)

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2480 comments Or maybe Trust No One?

message 6: by Robert (new)

Robert (ricroscupshigh) | 342 comments Cherub series by Robert Muchamore, beginning with The Recruit?

message 7: by Kris (last edited Aug 07, 2020 11:44AM) (new)

Kris | 35347 comments Mod
Jessica, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book.

That's a good start. You must copy genre (e.g., teen thriller?) and plot details (from your first post) to the topic header (title), so someone could recognize your book from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 6 comments Robert wrote: "Cherub series by Robert Muchamore, beginning with The Recruit?"

yep its this one, thats why i was thinking of cupid, cherub... cupid. thanks for all the help!