What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)
This topic is about The Wrath and the Dawn
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. It's kind of like an Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast thing. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elaine | 4 comments I cant remember the I can't remember the title, but the cover was red and it had these gold filigree things around the title. It was a story about this dude who had when he got married had to kill his wives on the first night and he had to marry all these people or else he cant eat sleep and then this one girl comes and she's going to kill him because he killed one of her friends or something, and he dint want to kill her, but he has to and it's like a kind of like in Arabia but it's like a Beauty and the Beast situation and it has like a magic carpet and then she has powers and then they go to war with his uncle because he's a bad man and they had to try to break the spell cuz he's in love with her and he can't sleep and he's like in pain all the time because of this curse that a witch put on him because his first wife who he loved something happened to her and she died. I don't know what book this is but I really like it and it has a sequel. please help me

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35366 comments Mod
Elaine, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

message 3: by RabbitMilitia (last edited Aug 05, 2020 01:15PM) (new)

RabbitMilitia | 233 comments Maybe the Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh? The sequel is the Rose and the Dagger.

Elaine | 4 comments AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THATS IT!! I LOVE YOU! I have been dying to figure out that book. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

message 5: by RabbitMilitia (new)

RabbitMilitia | 233 comments LOL. Glad to help out!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35366 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Elaine. Here's the link for RabbitMilitia's find - The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Wrath and the Dawn (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Renée Ahdieh (other topics)