What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

How to Save an Undead Life (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #1)
This topic is about How to Save an Undead Life
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal Romance, Main character has a house that contains her mother’s soul. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Knitapendragon (new)

Knitapendragon | 4 comments Ok. The book I’m looking for I read a couple years ago (I think. I read so much I honestly don’t even know how many I’ve read this year alone. Amazon’s kindle is addictive.) it’s about this girl who was in jail for supposedly killing her grandmother. She has a crush on her neighbor and best friends brother. It is a series I remember that, I think there is a spin-off series as well. There are shifter wolves that cone in later in the series. There is a guy that she’s known all her life but never really liked because of his mom (she’s not cool) and when she gets released from prison he is tasked with teaching her to control her powers. There is a room in the basement of the house (main character named house I think it started with a W, that is locked and it takes a book or two before she gets it open. The guy who is teaching her magic (I think) has a spirit or wraith or something attached to his soul. Turns out it is the grandmothers soul that got attached when main character tried to bring grandma back to life. I think teacher guy is a protecter or something I can’t remember what he’s called for another city. It’s a job title. Humans do t know about the magic around them. The main character is a haunted house tour guide and has to dress up for the tours. She takes customers to actually haunted places. In one book there is this boat that is haunted by a little boy I think and kiddo destroys a dining room so construction cannot be completed. I’m not sure what else. Please help me find title/ author it’s driving me nuts lol. Thanks!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35392 comments Mod
Knitapendragon, how old is the main character? Is this book for adults or teens?

message 3: by Knitapendragon (new)

Knitapendragon | 4 comments Hey. I can’t remember her actual age but I want to say she’s early to mid twenties. It’s leans more toward adults.

message 4: by Knitapendragon (new)

Knitapendragon | 4 comments Found it!!!

message 5: by Knitapendragon (new)

Knitapendragon | 4 comments Hailey Edwards
How to Save an Undead Life (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy Book 1)

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35392 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Knitapendragon. Here's the link - How to Save an Undead Life by Hailey Edwards.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

How to Save an Undead Life (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Hailey Edwards (other topics)