☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

BOTM! > The Selection

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So for June BOTM we will be reading The Selection.https://oceanofpdf.com/authors/kiera-...
This is the download link in case you want to download it and read in kindle. Thanks for voting!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I literally just finished this yesterday

message 3: by Chada (new)

Chada | 8 comments so excited for this June BOTM!!!

message 4: by Meryem (new)

Meryem | 1 comments I'm so excited for this June BOTM!!!

message 5: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
YAY! I haven't read these yet & I'm excited to jump in. :) thank you for the link!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad To see That You guys Like this Book! This book must have been on everyone's TBR list since A long time..

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I’m so excited too! Thanks for the link🌸

message 8: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments Cool beans! Finished this book a few weeks ago, the BOMB! I hope everyone enjoys it :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished the Selection it's really good I may have started a little early but I was curious and wow it was awesome!!

daughterofathenacarli | 7 comments I just started rereading this book and I love it even more than the last time i read it!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess most books get better every time you read them:)

Ashi✿TheAvidReader But weren't we supposed to read( or reread in my case) it in JUNE?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yes

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That's all right if you don't follow the rules. You just have to remember the story plot by July.

message 15: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments I might be on the third book by July, lol

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I read this for BOTM May in another group lol, and in January before that

message 17: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments I know, it's so popular! In most of the polls that I had to take for the June BOTM, The Selection is always an option and it always wins.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr

message 19: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 10 comments ♡Akhila♡ wrote: "So for June BOTM we will be reading The Selection.https://oceanofpdf.com/authors/kiera-...
This is the download link in case you want t..."

thanks for the link :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

No Problem:)

message 21: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
I just finished The Selection & I really liked it! I can't wait to read the rest of the series. 📚👑

message 22: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy Sajeev (booknerd65) | 4 comments I finished The Selection and I'm sad to say it just wasn't for me.

message 23: by Isha (new)

Isha  (isha_suggests) | 28 comments Mod
Hello everyone! As it seems everyone has finished reading our BOTM pick. Feel free to share your thoughts on this book.

message 24: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments IT WAS AMAZING!! <3 AHHHH lol

message 25: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 10 comments one thing I am not able to digest, why America participate in selection if she is already loves aspen? just for money, fame.. btw
really binds me up to read next series The Elite

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally agree. I'm done with the rest of the series tho.

message 27: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 10 comments thanks peeta(akhila).

☆She’s Book Obsessed☆ Ugh, I don’t like America. I mean, she’s okay I guess, but I hate when it’s like “I’m not like other girls”.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, well she's not perfect eithet

message 30: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy Sajeev (booknerd65) | 4 comments I had a huge problem with America inclining towards Aspen. I simply cannot stand Aspen.

message 31: by Isha (new)

Isha  (isha_suggests) | 28 comments Mod
Parvathy wrote: "I had a huge problem with America inclining towards Aspen. I simply cannot stand Aspen."

agree whole-heartedly, Aspen really is just a idiot, like Why can't he just get the message to BACK OFF

message 32: by Parvathy (new)

Parvathy Sajeev (booknerd65) | 4 comments Isha wrote: "Parvathy wrote: "I had a huge problem with America inclining towards Aspen. I simply cannot stand Aspen."

agree whole-heartedly, Aspen really is just a idiot, like Why can't he just get the messag..."

IKR! He is the one who pushed her into The Selection in the first place and now that she finally has a chance to get a better and deserving life, he wants her back!? And also taking it on as competition?

message 33: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 10 comments Aspen is jealous that's why!

message 34: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 10 comments this discussion is more like "Roasting Selection" lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He doesn't deserve America that's 4 sure

☆She’s Book Obsessed☆ 100% agree