What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
This topic is about Secret of the Sirens
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids/YA book series" People with ability to "bond" with mythical creatures. girl moved in with relative to town by coast, has some kind of special eyes that show she has ability to bond with all mythical creatures instead of just one type. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashlyn (new) - added it

Ashlyn Evans | 2 comments Read this somewhere between 2008 and 2013, I think.

I think she moved in with a grandma or aunt who somehow new about the ability to bond with mythical creatures, but tried to keep it a secret from her.

Her fist friend there could bond with selkies.

The main "villain" was a creature that could transform into any mythical creature, but I think I recall that it normally took the form of a unicorn (?questionable)

I think the third or fourth book had minotaur in the title, but I'm not sure on the others.

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2709 comments The Companions Quartet by Julia Golding, starting with Secret of the Sirens

message 3: by Ashlyn (new) - added it

Ashlyn Evans | 2 comments Becca wrote: "The Companions Quartet by Julia Golding, starting with Secret of the Sirens"

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy not knowing enough details to look it up.

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2709 comments Yay! Glad to help.