2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > Bird Box (Bird Box Series #1)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, Buddy Reads (new)

Trisha (trishabisen) | 1982 comments This thread is to discuss Bird Box, the first book in the Bird Box Series by Josh Malerman.

Pages: 262 pages

Length: 1 Month (June)

Participants: Ashley, Squidget.

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1088 comments I haven't started this one yet, but I will as soon as I finish a different one. Hoping I will be reading this by next week.

message 3: by ~Bellegirl91~ (new)

~Bellegirl91~ (bellegirl91) | 207 comments I read this a couple of months before the movie and actually loved the book. Sandra Bullock and John Malkovich both saved the movie for me and it was okay. but for a screenplay it was good and as a book it was really good. happy reading to those going to read this!

message 4: by Eirelyn (new)

Eirelyn (ladyeirelyn) | 1167 comments I read this earlier in the year & loved it! I hope you guys enjoy. :D

message 5: by DieAReader (new)

DieAReader Hoping to get started on this really soon! I’m a bit behind 🤣(trying to finish May Buddy Read😬🤦🏻‍♀️)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bird Box (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Josh Malerman (other topics)