What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Fantasy book from POV of a girl, she travels with a prince and a soldier and plot twist is that the prince and soldier switched places

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mollie (new)

Mollie Davis | 4 comments YA Fantasy book from POV of a girl, she travels with a prince and a soldier and plot twist is that the prince and soldier switched places. I don’t remember much about the plot, all I remember is that there are multiple POV’s. One is from the main girl character and I remember that she has a secret. There is a prince and a soldier (captain of the guard maybe?) and the plot twist is that they actually switched places. It wasn’t flame in the mist or Kiss of Deception

message 2: by Mollie (new)

Mollie Davis | 4 comments I’m pretty sure she was friends with both of them and they were surrounded by other soldiers on their journey. Can’t remember if the girl main character was disguised as a boy (solider) or if she was just a girl

message 3: by Mollie (new)

Mollie Davis | 4 comments Just kidding I found it! The Traitors Kiss

message 4: by Carla (new)

Carla Ferracini | 7 comments To whoever finds this topic and, like me, wants to know which The Traitors Kiss it is (Goodreads alone has 5 from different writers).
I believe it is The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty
The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1) by Erin Beaty

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Traitor's Kiss (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Erin Beaty (other topics)