What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > fantasy/paranormal girl who’s grown up as a servant, and she doesn’t know she carries royal blood that has magic in it

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kamarie (new)

Kamarie (kamilamarie) | 19 comments Like in the Topic.
Looking a book with girl who’s grown up as a servant, and she doesn’t know she carries royal blood that has magic in it.
I don't know more about this.
One of my favorite author put this description in one of her books, because her heroine loves to read.

Hope you will help me find this because it sounds intriguing and I really want to find it.

Love and thanks!

message 2: by Asia (semi–hiatus) (last edited May 25, 2020 12:47PM) (new)

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 197 comments Do you know how new this is? Like, is it a new book, old book, or what?

message 3: by Kamarie (new)

Kamarie (kamilamarie) | 19 comments Asia wrote: "Do you know how new this is? Like, is it a new book, old book, or what?"

Like i said no idea :(
I think it's a book in a series. I think it could be new book, around maybe up to 5 years?
Like I said - I found description in another book and I know the autor gives descriptions of actual books or movies (found some of them) and It's usually newer authors. But I can't find this one :(

message 4: by Stella❤️ (new)

Stella❤️ 孔凡星 (stella_conway6) | 58 comments I don't think this is what you're looking for but thought I'd suggest it in case. "Everless" by Sara Holland?Everless

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Everless (other topics)