What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > College romance where they are email pen pals but it’s anonymous

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 4 comments Hi please help .. trying to find a college romance book. They have a class project and are given an anonymous partner. The main female character thinks she k owe who her partner is after they’ve been chatting a bit. They agree to meet up at a party and they have sex however he calls her by her username and this upsets her as she know he knows who she is. I don’t know what year the book was published This is all I can remember. Hope this helps. Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Asia (semi–hiatus) (last edited May 25, 2020 09:24AM) (new)

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 197 comments Hey Abbie, could you add some of your details into the topic header? Moderators will close your thread if you don't include both genre and plot details. Plus it will make it easier to search for your book. Thanks!

A good place to start would be with genre: "college romance" or something like that. Then give as much plot as you can remember, maybe mention the class project with assigned anonymous partners and/or how the female MC thinks she knows who her partner is. Just a suggestion!

message 3: by Moloch (last edited May 26, 2020 12:58AM) (new)

Moloch | 276 comments Please add some details (genre + plot without major spoilers) to the title of this discussion (you can edit the title clicking the small "edit" link next to the title).

The group rules say that discussions with vague or meaningless titles like this one are closed.

edit: title was edited by the OP. Thank you!

Asia (semi–hiatus) (booknerd117) | 197 comments Thanks Abbie!

message 5: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 4 comments No problems not quite sure how I managed that I thought I’d put my description in the topic

message 6: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Do you think it might have been a recent book? Last couple of years?

message 7: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 4 comments It’s definitely from the last few years

message 8: by Terri (new)

Terri | 315 comments This should be the one you are looking for: Gable (The Powers That Be, #1) by Harper Bentley

message 9: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Looked through my books and think the one I was thinking of was Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas but it doesn't sound like it!

message 10: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 4 comments Thank you so much