Christian Book Reviews discussion

Unmovable: A 14-Day Devotional For The Unmovable Woman
This topic is about Unmovable
Reviews > Unmovable Devotional Review request

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nadine Valentine | 8 comments Greetings, beloved!
Thank you for reviewing my debut 14 Day Devotional for the unmovable woman. During this time of Covid 19 I was inspired to write my first ever devotional to inspire women of faith to encourage us to remain unmovable in these difficult times.
Thanks for your gracious reviews. I pray you will be encouraged and strengthened🙏🙏🙏😇.

Nadine Valentine | 8 comments I will provide the book for free to be reviewed

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments I don’t know if I asked to read it are not , but if not I would like to .

Nadine Valentine | 8 comments Hi Amanda. Thank you

Nadine Valentine | 8 comments How can I get it to you?

Nadine Valentine | 8 comments Email?

Nadine Valentine | 8 comments This is the link...its free if you have Kindle Unlimited. I can provide it free also via email. Please let me know. Blessings

Nadine Valentine | 8 comments I started following you. This is an inspirational devotional...written to encourage, lift up and stregthen. Blessings

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gardner (amandagardner) | 59 comments Hi !!! Here is my email
amandagardner695@gmail.com

message 11: by Violet (new) - added it

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 155 comments Nadine wrote: "Greetings, beloved!
Thank you for reviewing my debut 14 Day Devotional for the unmovable woman. During this time of Covid 19 I was inspired to write my first ever devotional to inspire women of fai..."

Hi Nadine! How are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your book? If so, I'd love to read and review it in exchange for a physical copy, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My review would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 12: by Lilyyy (new)

Lilyyy (starlightmoonlight) | 76 comments Hello Nadine! Many congratulations on publishing your first devotional!! I'd love to help review your book on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or Bookbub if you have any print copies available! I unfortunately I don't have a good way to read ebooks so they're not ideal. My email is lilylyu7@gmail.com. Let me know if that would work! God bless!!

message 13: by Duezette (new)

Duezette | 24 comments Hi Nadine ,
I would be interested in reviewing your book. I do not have kindle unlimited.