What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Alphaboat
This topic is about Alphaboat
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Childrens literature sailing adventure involving letters as characters. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marjorie (last edited May 22, 2020 10:57AM) (new)

Marjorie Kanyusik | 4 comments Letters are characters on a sailing adventure looking for the letter X and involves a treasure hunt. along with pirates. Like a picture book with lovely maps. Published prior to 2012
Lots of fun phonetic jokes similar to the book E-mergency

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (drsarah) | 139 comments Just barely possible this could be one of the Letterland storybooks https://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8..., as the characters in those are letters (they're based on a British TV series for young children). Couldn't see any that had pirates in, though. I've never followed the series, so I don't know. If you do an internet search, you should find enough pictures of the characters to see whether they're the ones you remember.

message 4: by Marjorie (new)

Marjorie Kanyusik | 4 comments Yes!!! I had seen that title in my previous searches but didnt realize it was right anf then when I went back after seeing your guess and paged through the book sample on Amazon and yes its the book
THANK YOU

message 5: by Marjorie (new)

Marjorie Kanyusik | 4 comments Thank you Sarah for your rec but Rainbowheart got it right
Its Alphaboat published 2002

message 6: by Marjorie (new)

Marjorie Kanyusik | 4 comments Alphaboat
Book by Michael Chesworth

so happy I found this site

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19035 comments Awesome, glad to help out!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Alphaboat (other topics)