The YA Book Club discussion

Book Recommendations > In need of some new books!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina (new)

Nina | 2 comments Hey All,

This is my first time ever joining a book group or talking about my addiction with reading. There aren’t many friends or family around me reading the same books, so this is very exciting.

I’ve recently finish reading the last of the infernal devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare and loved every minute of it, but now I’m sad that I don’t have another amazing book to continue on with. My top favourites and the previous series I’ve loved before are;

- The Courts Series by Sarah J Mass (Court of Thorns & Roses, Court of Mist and Fury, Court of Wings & Ruin, Court of Frost & Starlight)

- The Dark Artifices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare

- Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

- When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James

- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

- Fallen Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes

I’m an absolute sucker for a romance, with a bit on intimacy and a strong female lead, something that really keeps you wanting to know more.

I’d love to know more or get recommendations off people who have read the books and can understand the love for them. Has anyone got some recommendations off my previous list, something I could possibly fall in love with?

Thanks again! ☺️

message 2: by MissBecka (new)

MissBecka Gee (missbeckagee) | 38 comments Each book is the start of a series:
Cinder
Dorothy Must Die
The Cruel Prince
The Watch
Alice in Zombieland
The Raven Boys
Illuminae
Hope you find something new to fall in love with!

message 3: by Nina (new)

Nina | 2 comments Thank you! I’ll have a read and see what I find 😊

message 4: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 126 comments Try Disruption by Jessica Shirvington Disruption (Disruption, #1) by Jessica Shirvington

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina | 42 comments try shatter me series by Tahereh Mafi. the first book is the weakest but once you get past that one, it gets really good. currently cant get enough of it now.

message 6: by Aleya (new)

Aleya | 154 comments Ok...I agree with everything you said! I love books too! Here are some of my favorites!
* divergent - Veronica Roth
* selection - Kierra Cass
* red queen - Victoria Aveyard
* pretend she’s here
* perfected