Stuck Between the Pages Book Club discussion

Buddy Reads > Buddy Read Requests

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) | 282 comments Mod
Request for a buddy read here. Happy reading!

message 2: by Dariana (new)

Dariana Atanasova (chaotic-aesthetic) Hi! Would anyone be interested in reading John Grisham with me? I've only read Camino Island and I'd love to endulge in more of his books.

message 3: by Dalia (last edited May 22, 2020 02:51PM) (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
Does anyone want to read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver with me? It would have to be soon because I use a library app and have already checked it out. If not, I’ll just read it on my own.

message 4: by Lacey (new)

Dalia wrote: "Does anyone want to read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver with me? It would have to be soon because I use a library app and have already checked it out. If not, I’ll j..."

I would love to! Just checked it out. What day do you want to start and how will you go about reading it?

message 5: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
I figured I would start tomorrow or the day after. Maybe we could read a few chapters at a time and then discuss?

message 6: by Lacey (new)

Ok, sound good. How many at a time?

message 7: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
I need to check how long the chapters are. Hold on.

message 8: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
The first chapter and prologue are like 75 pages together. So probably not that many chapters at a time.

message 9: by Lacey (new)

Maybe one a day?

message 10: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
Probably about. We should try that the first day and see if that seems like too little or too much.

message 11: by Lacey (new)

Okay, let's start tomorrow! I'll make a new topic. I'm excited!

message 12: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
Me too!

message 13: by Lacey (new)

Dariana wrote: "Hi! Would anyone be interested in reading John Grisham with me? I've only read Camino Island and I'd love to endulge in more of his books."

I would love to but unfortunately, I don't have any John Grisham books right now. Hopefully in the future I can do a buddy read with you.

message 14: by Helena (new)

Helena | 6 comments Hey, i would love to buddy read the Cerulean sea, by TJ Klune. Anyone interested?

message 15: by Emery Rose (new)

Emery Rose Hi everyone. I would love to buddy read Three Dark Crowns series or Four Dead Queens. Anyone else want to read or reread them with me?

message 16: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments hey Helena! I would love to read the Cerulean Sea one! I'm gonna check and see if I can get it anywhere.

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 18 comments hey, i would like to read Girl made of stars by Ashley Herring Blake. anyone interested?

message 18: by Lacey (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "hey, i would like to read Girl made of stars by Ashley Herring Blake. anyone interested?"

I picked that up today at the store but then I got another book instead! I wish I saw this earlier because I definitely would have buddy read it with you.

message 19: by Emery Rose (new)

Emery Rose I’m going to read Divergent. My aunt got me copies for Christmas last year and I haven’t gotten around to it! Anyone interested?

message 20: by Helena (new)

Helena | 6 comments Jia ♥ wrote: "hey Helena! I would love to read the Cerulean Sea one! I'm gonna check and see if I can get it anywhere."

Hi. I dont't know if you usually listen to audiobooks or have a scribd account, but this on is on there in audiobook format if you are interested.
Anyway, hope to hear about you soon!

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 18 comments Lacey wrote: "I picked that up today at the store but then I got another book instead! I wish I saw this earlier because I definitely would have buddy read it with you"

It's okay. If you want we could read another book instead