Christian Book Reviews discussion

Jenny Knipfer
This topic is about Jenny Knipfer
Reviews > Reviews Needed for Historical Fiction Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Knipfer (jennyknipfer) | 4 comments I’m so happy to join this group. I would love to have more reviews for my Christian Historical Fiction books, Ruby Moon and Blue Moon. I also have a new book, Silver Moon, releasing at the end of June. Read more about my books on my Goodreads author page.
I can offer Mobi, Epub, or PDF files.
Thank you!

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 30 comments I would love to review your book series...I prefer kindle format if possible and reviews are posted on amazon and goodreads...my email is tutorang2@aol.com

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin Ringeisen | 5 comments I would love to read & review your books. I can do Kindle format. My email is rrringeisen7@gmail.com. Thank you for the opportunity!
Robin

message 4: by Regina (new)

Regina Walker (regina_walker) I would be happy to read and review! reginawalker86@gmail.com
reviews posted on Goodreads and Amazon. Sometimes on my blog too.

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Knipfer (jennyknipfer) | 4 comments Angela wrote: "I would love to review your book series...I prefer kindle format if possible and reviews are posted on amazon and goodreads...my email is tutorang2@aol.com"

Angela, Wonderful. I'll send all three, and you can read them all or choose one or two. Check your spam folder if you don't see them later today.

Thank you for being willing to read; it is much appreciated!

Jenny

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Knipfer (jennyknipfer) | 4 comments Robin wrote: "I would love to read & review your books. I can do Kindle format. My email is rrringeisen7@gmail.com. Thank you for the opportunity!
Robin"

Hi Robin,
Thank you so much for your response! I will send them today. If you don't receive them, check your spam or junk folder incase they get filtered into there.

Thank you!!
Jenny

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Knipfer (jennyknipfer) | 4 comments Jenny wrote: "Robin wrote: "I would love to read & review your books. I can do Kindle format. My email is rrringeisen7@gmail.com. Thank you for the opportunity!
Robin"

Hi Robin,
Thank you so much for your resp..."

Jenny wrote: "Robin wrote: "I would love to read & review your books. I can do Kindle format. My email is rrringeisen7@gmail.com. Thank you for the opportunity!
Robin"

Hi Robin,

Jenny wrote: "Robin wrote: "I would love to read & review your books. I can do Kindle format. My email is rrringeisen7@gmail.com. Thank you for the opportunity!
Robin"

Hi Robin,

Robin"

Hi Robin,

Robin, I tried emailing you, but it wouldn't go through. It says it is an invalid email address.
Can you give me another email?
Jenny

message 8: by Robin (new)

Robin Ringeisen | 5 comments Hi Jenny, sorry about my email, don't know why I've had the same email for years. But feel free to try this email address: jczephyrhills@gmail.com hopefully this one will work. Thanks!!

message 9: by Violet (new)

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 155 comments Jenny wrote: "I’m so happy to join this group. I would love to have more reviews for my Christian Historical Fiction books, Ruby Moon and Blue Moon. I also have a new book, Silver Moon, releasing at the end of J..."
Hi Jenny! How are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your series? If so, I'd love to read and review it in exchange for a physical copy of it, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My review would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!