What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Door in the Dragon's Throat (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #1)
This topic is about The Door in the Dragon's Throat
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Juv/YA Adventure Series about a Family of Explorers published before 1997. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Lamb (chris_lamb) | 6 comments The book I'm looking for is a series. I believe it followed a family of four though I could be wrong about that. I don't remember much at all about the plot as I was really young and not a great reader though I pretty vividly remember two of the covers.

The series had blue borders around each book with a square in the center containing a picture of the subject. I believe one had the door of a tomb that was ornately carved and another had a rope bridge.

I am pretty sure I had three or four books in the series by 1997 meaning they were likely published in the early to mid 90s. I realize this is a shot in the dark but if anybody's got a guess I would love to hear it.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15726 comments Were the characters a mom, dad, son, and daughter?

How old were the kids in the story?

message 3: by Chris (last edited May 17, 2020 06:05PM) (new)

Chris Lamb (chris_lamb) | 6 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Were the characters a mom, dad, son, and daughter?

I believe they were a mom, dad, son, and daughter.

How old were the kids in the story?"

I don't have memory of how old the kids were.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris Lamb (chris_lamb) | 6 comments SOLVED! The Cooper Kid Adventures. Two teenagers and their father. That was one of my mistakes.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32107 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Chris. Shelving the first book in the Cooper Kids Adventures series - The Door in the Dragon's Throat by Frank E. Peretti.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Door in the Dragon's Throat (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Frank E. Peretti (other topics)