What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
This topic is about Jock Row
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA/College Sports Romance (2019/2020): Part of a series about lifes of guys in a fraternity; guy in charge of keeping an eye on killjoy girl. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camila (new) - added it

Camila (seekingsolace) | 2 comments So I haven't actually read the book, I read the blurb a few months back but I forgot to add it to my TBR list.
The book must have been published in 2019 or 2020. It's part of a series and I would say it's not the first one, but I'm not 100% sure.
I remember the blurb mentioning that the guy lives in a fraternity with his friends (they're in college) and that they play sports (football maybe?). The heroine is kind of a killjoy when it cames to partying hard and his friends make him keep an eye on her to prevent her from stop/crashing parties and stuff like that (I think she visits them a lot, but I honestly can't remember the reason why she goes there so much). They eventually fall in love because they're forced to spend time together and I think the heroine doesn't know about this deal he has with his friends, so this may cause some trouble in the relationship.

message 3: by Camila (new) - added it

Camila (seekingsolace) | 2 comments Yes, thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Jock Row (other topics)