Start by marking “Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)” as Want to Read:
Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)

Jock Row

(Jock Hard #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  12,352 ratings  ·  1,462 reviews
Scarlett is always the sensible one: The sober driver. The planner. The one holding your hair back while you're worshiping the porcelain gods.

Week-after-week, she visits Jock Row with her friends — the university's hottest party scene and breeding ground for student athletes. And if keeping her friends out of trouble, and guys out of their pants, was a sport, she'd be the
376 pages
Published May 3rd 2018 (first published May 1st 2018)

·  12,352 ratings  ·  1,462 reviews

Start your review of Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾

I read this in one delicious sitting. Stayed up WAY past my bedtime to finish, and I don't even care because it was SO FREAKING CUTE!! Such a fun start to what looks to be another addicting series from one of my favorite authors.

Jock Row introduces another New Adult sports series from Sara Ney, this time about baseball. We get the ball rolling *giggles* (sorry coul
Christy
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

photo IMG_2285_zpseresrxk7.png

When I start a Sara Ney book, I know one thing for sure. I’m going to have fun. Jock Row was snarky, sweet, sexy, and a ton of fun! The way Scarlett and Rowdy met was original for sure!
“Remind me again why I followed you out here?”
Answer: Because curiosity killed the cat, Scarlett. You followed a good-looking stranger out into the dark and look where it got you – on the front porch, in the bitter cold.
“Don’t beat yourself up about it – any one of those girls would have follo
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I was so excited to get this book. I love sports romance, love me some sexy ass jocks, so patiently waiting to get my hands on this one, okay I wasn’t so patient.. So here’s my thoughts.....

This book is simply pure sweetness. Slowly and I mean it slowly burns you with the undoubtedly hot passion between Sterling “Rowdy” Wade and Scarlet Ripley.

Rowdy is one of the best Short Stops in College Baseball, attending the University of Iowa on a sports scholarship. He is captain of the baseball
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Take it slow, my brain tells me. Run with it, and run as far as you can go. I’m an athlete—a champion. I play hard and jock harder, and these little games I’ve started with her? I’m playing to win.

JOCK ROW, the first book in the ”Jock Hard” series was FABULOUS! This story had just about everything I LOVE in a good sports romance. The Hero is every woman’s dream come true. Rowdy Wade is beautiful, cocky, funny, but most of all he has a big hea
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

I'm finding this book ridiculously hard to review. Because I liked it, I really did. I loved both Rowdy and Scarlett, their witty banter, the sweet moments they shared...it was all just really good. And it was extremely intriguing and easy to just sit down and get sucked right onto that front porch with these characters. Which also I found absolutely genius that for the most part the setting of this story didn't change, it was unique and super fun to read t
Jen
This was a great introduction to a promising new series that takes place on “Jock Row!!!” I loved the banter between Rowdy and Scarlett, but I will forewarn; most of the book is the banter between the two! This story is very low angst and it is extremely slow burn.. As long as you don’t mind having little bedroom action until almost the end of the book; then you should enjoy it very much!

I liked the first book enough that I will be continuing onto the next one when it comes out! I do hope there
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 "This was Everything" Stars!

THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE SARA NEY BOOK EVER! And actually, Jock Row is one of my most favorite reads of 2018. I simply can’t get over it. The adorableness of Rowdy and Scarlett slayed me. And I can't see anyone not absolutely LOVING their story. It's so sweet, so easy—a slow-burn, friends to lovers, full of witty banter, of flirty, heartfelt feels, and the best sexual tension EVER. Sara really brought this story to life with a tenderness that had me in full on swoon
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

What to expect from Jock Row: Friends to lovers romance between two lovable characters, great build up, sizzling sexual tension, plus little to no angst.

After a night out with her friends at a party in Jock Row—the Greek Row equivalent of the street for athletes' housing—Scarlett Ripley has gained a reputation as a 'Jock Block,' a 'cock block' for athletes. It wasn't her fault the guys who were coming unto her friends had terrible game. She just couldn't help it!
Corina
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: slow-burn, college, sweet
If you haven't read this sweet college romance yet, now is the time. Jock Row is sweet, sexy and one of those feel-good romance that everyone needs now and then. The author delivered her signature wit and sass and had me smiling and chuckling throughout the book. At this point I can say with certainty that I LOVE the authors writing style. It works for me. It gives me the warm and happy feeling I come to expect.

I personally love college romances, it's one of my favorite tropes and I'm very happy
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
TOP RECOMMENDATION AND IT'S LIVE ON AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2FBe9wo

5 cute stars

Whatever I say isn't enough to express how much I loved Jock Row!So cute,sweet,heartwarming,funny and hot!I had a smile on my face most of the time and I was swooning with these two!

description

Scarlett and Rowdy were flirty,funny,intense and they have an amazing chemistry!I adored them and I loved their conversations!The way they met was funny and I love every minute of these two together!Rowdy is the perfect book boyfriend, h
Alex ♈
DNF @ 21%

He: You're like a puppy dog that keeps getting kicked but comes back for more.

She found it cute and went on with her crush on him.

Me: Am I hallucinating? 🤤
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
sweet. funny. nauseatingly adorable. happy tears inducing.
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Jennifer Kyle
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 STARS

I really enjoyed this story and those porch scenes were fabulous!

~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

This was super cute! Sweet, but not gag-worthy - it was a slow burn, character-driven story and I LOVED IT!

Rowdy Wade the captain of the University of Iowa baseball team is tasked with evicting nerdy Scarlett from the Friday night party on Jock Row for being a cock blocker, but the sassy girl refusing to leave takes him by surprise. He can't resist her cute dimples and she can't resist his banter, so she keeps coming back and they form an unexpected friendship, Friday becomes
~Merrideth Hawk ~Filthy Fahrenheit Book Blog~
DNF big time!!! . . how in the hell did this get so many 5-star ratings?! oh wait there must be a large YA population that doesn't know better.

Unless you want to torture yourself reading a mundane dialogue between 2 high school kids (that are actually suppose to be in college) do yourself a favor and skip it!

2-stars for no grammatical errors, go figure.
Amy | Foxy Blogs
May 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOUR POINT FIVE STARS

NEVER HAVE I EVER read a book with a fun ‘meet-cute.’
Rowdy, captain of his college baseball team, has been designated to get rid of the girl at the party that is cockblocking his teammates. Scarlett may be banished to the porch during the party but she doesn’t let that stop her from ”annoying” Rowdy.

NEVER HAVE I EVER been a fan of frenemies tropes.
Friends to lovers tropes are fun to read because they usually have a lot of fun bantering going on between the two main character
Stacey is Sassy
…and this is why I don’t read teasers.

Funny story…I was on Amazon checking out books and I skimmed over a cover and did a double take. A SARA NEY!!! Now, you may be surprised, but I’m a shocking fan when it comes to my favourite authors. I sometimes keep up to date when they have new releases, sometimes not. You know, life gets busy, too many emails, too many Facebook posts, yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyways, I didn’t realise Sara Ney had a new book coming out. So, I checked out the blurb, read it an
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
description

Great story as I've come to expect from Sara Ney.
It's your typical NA college coed type of story she writes so well.
Will definitely continue this series.
Syndi
Jun 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
You guys, this book is super super cute. The perfect meet cute and that dates on Friday is super romantic. Scarlett and Rowdy embodies all the college years I had and wish to have.

So cute. Even the banter is cute. With a simple game 20 questions they found their HEA. Rhe story flows perfectly. Not too dragging and not too fast. The characters development takes time to develop their chemistry.

Overall this is a enjoyable read for self impose weekend.

4 stars
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Oh my god!! Why did I love this so much? Sweet typically isn’t my jam. I seriously have to be mood for it, but this certainly hit the spot and left a lasting impression.

Full review soon!
Bubu
May 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2018, 3-stars, cr, na
Bad news first: It’s NA. So, anyone who dislikes NA, it’s probably best to avoid this book.

Good news: It’s drama free, despite being NA! And I mean drama free. Nothing. Nada. Null. Drama.

I just deleted a huge chunk of this review, recounting a few events, giving examples as to how this one differs from the usual NA shizzle, ladida ladida. Jock Row is a silly title and totally appropriate for a NA novel. That said, it’s Sara Ney, and to me she still writes them better than most.

Yet, despite the
~Kristin~
5 ***Absolute Perfection*** Stars
Oh, this book...I loved every single minute. This was my sweet spot, everything from the witty banter, to the expertly written slow burn and perfect tension, I was never frustrated and my god was it hot. I’m so glad I saw Amy’s review otherwise I would have missed out on one of my favorite reads of the year. I highly recommend!
** I loved this one so much I went ahead and bought a copy to keep, something I rarely do with Kindle Unlimited books, but I knew I’d want
Ambriehl Khalil
⭐️ [4.25/5 Stars] ⭐️

Hot damn this was a d o r a b l e. So fucking cute. My face hurts from smiling cute. It was so simple and sweet and pure and ugh I’m swooning a lil.

Rowdy and Scarlett meet because Rowdy kicks her out of a house party. That right there? That won me over immediately. I loved Scar, she was funny and had a mouth on her. She was quick witted, strong minded and a dang angel. I may be very biased because marine biology is one of my favourite things on this planet. Jokes, it IS my fa
Michelle
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Shelves: v-card, ku, college, sports
4 Stars

Well, I popped my Sara Ney cherry. I didn’t think it would ever happen, but when a book is thrown in your face 24-7, you can’t but help but pick it up. Seriously her books are everywhere and everyone loves them.

I’ll admit I have picked up several of her books and couldn’t finish them. Maybe I wasn’t in the right mood or I didn’t want that kind of angst so it wasn’t a surprise that it took me two or three tries before I could finish Jock Row.

Everyone loved Jock Row and so I told myself I
Shayna
“I have never, in my whole goddamn life, worked so hard to get someone to put their mouth on mine.”

This book made my heart so damn HAPPY! A sweet as pie romance bursting with enough sexual tension to make you go absolutely CRAZY! Low angst plus a HIGH swoon factor made JOCK ROW an undeniable MUST READ ROMANCE! Sara Ney brings her A GAME with her latest release and I couldn’t have been more GIDDY! Throughout the entire sweet, sexy, and hilarious read, I couldn’t look away, nor could the HUGE
Anna lost in stories *A*
This was, hands down, my favourite book by Sara Ney I’ve read so far :) which actually makes it harder for me to write a review :) you might think it’s weird but for some reason it’s much easier for me to write a review when I had some issues with the book… when it’s the opposite situation… *sighs* I mean, in how many different ways can you say that it was perfection? ;) so excuse me while I make some completely chaotic points about all the things I loved about it :)

#1 NO DRAMA :) I mean… I know
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
Oh well... didn't expected this, but I am bored to death here. Nothing happens. Its not juicy , not thrilling , nothing memorable basically. Maybe I m just in a wrong mood for this, but I ll just DNF for now at about 50%. Might pick it up another time,because it not that I hate it, its just I can't be bothered at all.
ambsreads
DNF @ 20%

I can’t do it. It’s all so cringe worthy. From the characters to the fact the phrase “cock blocker” was used like twenty times. It’s not good. The writing is cheesy and the friends in this book absolutely suck. There is also some hardcore “not like other girls” themes and slut shaming undertones I don’t support. I don’t really have any more to say. I just can’t handle cringing anymore.
Ivy Deluca
I liked it. Scarlett and Rowdy have good chemistry and there is little to no angst in this romance, just some good character work where they get to know each other and fall in love. It fit my mood and it was the kind of book that I didn't want to put down for long stretches, but actually read through in one day.

What I struggled with is something that I noticed in the first book. Most of the young women are portrayed as jock chasers looking to get pregnant. The female characters in general, are

• I Dare You
  • The Hardest Fall
  • I Bet You
  • The Assist (Smart Jocks, #1)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • The Chase (Briar U, #1)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • I Hate You
  • Enemies
  • Shameless King (Kings of Rittenhouse)
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • Dear Ava
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Penalty (Boston Terriers #1)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Arrogant Devil
Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British.

Jock Hard (3 books)
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)