What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Little Secret
This topic is about The Little Secret
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children’s book main character travels to a tiny world. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aslı (new)

Aslı (aslioz) This was a book I’ve read when I was about 9. The book was a novel about 300 pages long.Main character’s name was Jane. She had many elder brothers and she had a poor family therefore she was always wearing her elder brother’s old clothes and she looked like a boy. There was a new girl in her class and I specifically remember in the description that the new girl was treating like she had just came from Hogwarts. She carried a thermos with her and she was drinking coffee in breaks. It turned out she was some kind of princess in a small people’s world like Travels of Gulliver. This new girl also had a mother they were staying in a hotel and they were eating cakes. One of the bad character’s name was Fatilda. I am not sure about this but Fatilda might be name of the girl’s mother’s name. I think Jane was trying to save that world from Fatilda.
I hope this book can be found I really really wonder its name and I want to re-read it if that’s possible.

message 2: by Sirvantes (last edited May 15, 2020 07:24PM) (new)

Sirvantes | 143 comments The Little Secret, by Kate Saunders

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20361 comments The Little Secret for Sirvantes' suggestion.

message 4: by Aslı (new)

Aslı (aslioz) That’s it! I can’t tell you how thankful I am. I really appreciate your help. Many thanks :) You’re a star!

message 5: by Sirvantes (new)

Sirvantes | 143 comments Yay! Happy to help.