Tracy Grant Book Club discussion

The Tavistock Plot (Rannoch Fraser Mysteries #13)
This topic is about The Tavistock Plot
Rannoch Series > TAVISTOCK PLOT discussion through Chapter 5

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 827 comments Mod
This thread is for discussion of TAVISTOCK PLOT through Chapter 5 if people want to discuss as they read. No need for spoiler warning through the events of Chapter 5. If you mention anything that occurs later, please put SPOILER and leave a couple of blank spaces.

Kimberly Thorpe | 208 comments It is interesting to see the change in Julien's relationships. Malcolm & Suzanne seem to really consider him a friend now and are willing to have him interact closely with the children. He has also created relationships with some of their other friends like Simon & Jeremy. Julien's relationship with Kitty has also grown. Her children seem to expect him to be around especially at dinner. I expected the relationship to be more in the shadows, but it isn't.

Some things haven't changed which is Julien & Kitty both keeping secrets from each other. Both seem to think they are protecting the other person.

Petra | 95 comments Question: Does Kitty know Julien’s secret back story? I can’t remember...

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 827 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "It is interesting to see the change in Julien's relationships. Malcolm & Suzanne seem to really consider him a friend now and are willing to have him interact closely with the children. He has also..."

Yes , a lot has shifted even from MIDWINTER'S. I think we can assume everyone interacted a lot over the holiays. Julien is now ":+Uncle Julien"

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 827 comments Mod
Petra wrote: "Question: Does Kitty know Julien’s secret back story? I can’t remember..."

Yes, she does. We learned that in MIDWINTER'S