#AYEARATHON discussion

May - Mental Health/Addiction > Reading Days 4, 5, & 6.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2000 comments Mod
Time is gaining on us!
How has your reading been going?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I only have 1/3 of The Female of the Species to finish my TBR so I´m pretty sure that I will pick I Crawl Through It to keep reading with this theme during the rest of the week

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments I finished El Deafo by Cece Bell on Wednesday night and got up to 33% in Unf*ck Yourself Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop today!

message 5: by Sarahi (new)

Sarahi Salazar (kimjuncotton) I have read 177 from Love Letters to the Dead

message 6: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 369 comments day 5 I finished the last 130 pages of The Lives They Left Behind: Suitcases from a State Hospital Attic
and I read 205 pages of The Mark of Athena

Think i will start Every Other Weekend or Diary of a Confused Feminist

message 7: by NoRa (new)

NoRa Lizzy wrote: "I finished El Deafo by Cece Bell!"

El deafo! I forgot i have this. T’was a good story

message 8: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 369 comments Yesterday I finished two books
Giant Days, Vol. 10
The Mark of Athena
Picking the third book in a series up after it being 2 years since you read the second book was a little hard but it so easy to get into the percy jackson world.

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments NoRa wrote: "Lizzy wrote: "I finished El Deafo by Cece Bell!"

El deafo! I forgot i have this. T’was a good story"

I loved it! Such a great story!

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments So Friday I managed to read If My Body Could Speak by Blythe Baird and gave it 5 stars! So well done and I love Blythe's poetry. I also started the first chapters in both Darius the Great Is Not Okay (Darius The Great, #1) by Adib Khorram and Placebo Junkies by J.C. Carleson as well as read the first 50 pages of Rumble by Ellen Hopkins to decide which one to pick up. I ended up wanting to go with Rumble and will hopefully finish it tonight. On Saturday I got up to 55% through Unf*ck Yourself Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop . I'm hoping today to finish Rumble as well as start the Canterbury Tales for school