What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Strange Power (Dark Visions, #1)
This topic is about The Strange Power
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA paranormal- girl with special abilities from third eye. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments A girl discovered she could receive thoughts of others in a school “eye exam” which was really a program to find teens with abilities. I think she then went to a special place to train these abilities with four or five others, each having their own ability. Her’s had something to do with the third eye. I think there were too love interests, a golden boy and a darker brooding one. I remember there was some astral projection that that maybe later on in the series.
At a guess I would say I read the book between 2005-2015

message 2: by Aoife (new)

Aoife | 1 comments I could be wrong, but I think you might be describing the 'Dark Visions' series by L.J. Smith.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments Aoife wrote: "I could be wrong, but I think you might be describing the 'Dark Visions' series by L.J. Smith."

You’re right! Thank you so much, you’ve made my day!!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Hannah. Here's the link for Aoife's find - The Strange Power (Dark Visions #1) by L.J. Smith.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Glad you found your book, Hannah. Here's the link for Aoife's find - The Strange Power (Dark Visions #1) by L.J. Smith."

Thanks Kris!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Strange Power (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

L.J. Smith (other topics)