What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)
This topic is about Bad Girls Don't Die
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Fantasy/Paranormal Book (middle school circa 2012-2014 ?) about a girl and her friends taking photographs to hunt/find ghosts. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Srija (new) - added it

Srija (srijakonjarla) | 2 comments I read this book around 2012-2014. I remember reading this book in late middle school/early high school. It was about a girl that would take pictures and I THINK the ghosts would show up in the pictures she would take. She would develop these photos in a red room at school ?? I believe. I remember that the story had something to do with her sister as well. She was trying to communicate with a ghost that had something to do with her sister.

If any one has ANY clue please let me know. I remember really enjoying it.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Srija, does your book sound like the one that Ren is searching for here - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... ?

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 402 comments Maybe Bad Girls Don't Die? The MC is a photographer and a ghost attaches to her sister.

message 4: by Srija (new) - added it

Srija (srijakonjarla) | 2 comments Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) wrote: "Maybe Bad Girls Don't Die? The MC is a photographer and a ghost attaches to her sister."

OMG YES! I think this is it! The synopsis sounds familiar. THANK YOU!