YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

The Right Song
This topic is about The Right Song
Read to Review! (Open) > Read to Review: The Right Song - OPEN FOR SIGN UP

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Dec 29, 2014 05:06AM) (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments The Right Song by Shane Morgan

Genres: Young Adult Romance

Author's Description:

Pain never truly goes away, until you find something deeper and meaningful that cures the heart and fills it with love.
That is what Aurora desperately wants to believe. That somehow her music can save her, or even touch the unreachable heart of the guy she has liked for years.

Rora yearns for his attention and wants to experience this so-called love that could possibly end her long suffering and inspire her to chase after her dreams.

In deeply understanding the feelings of others and herself, will Aurora give up on ever finding true happiness, or will an intriguing soul teach her about the greatest song ever written?

The available formats are Mobi. Please comment below with your email address and preference of format. The author is generously allowing unlimited reviewers to read and review this book. The deadline for submitting your review is 2 weeks. The author would like reviewers to post their reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and book blogs where appropriate. Once you have finished reading and reviewing, please post the links to your reviews in this thread.

Please do not sign up for this Read to Review if you are unable to meet the required time-frame. If after signing up you find that you will not meet the deadline, please send me a message as soon as possible.

Directions for how to sign up to read and review a book can be found in the Reviewer Directions - Read to Review thread.

Directions for how an author can sign up their book to be read and reviewed can be found in the Author Directions - Read to Review thread.

All questions regarding Read to Reviews can be posted to the Questions - Read to Review thread.

Participants:
1. Niki
2. Gabs
3. Nora ✔

Niki11784 | 12 comments I'd like to read to review please! pdf- nechamaextra@gmail.com Thanks!

Shane (shanemorgan) | 23 comments Niki11784 wrote: "I'd like to read to review please! pdf- nechamaextra@gmail.com Thanks!"

Sent you the pdf! Thank you :)

Gabs I'd love a copy! :) myfullbookshelfreviews@gmail.com mobi

Nora (blanketsbooksandbubbles) | 8 comments I'd love to review it!
whileisleepinthesnow@gmail.com

Shane (shanemorgan) | 23 comments Nora wrote: "I'd love to review it!
whileisleepinthesnow@gmail.com"

Hi Nora, do you want kindle or PDF?

Nora (blanketsbooksandbubbles) | 8 comments Shane wrote: "Nora wrote: "I'd love to review it!

Hi Nora, do you want kindle or PDF?"

Kindle

Shane (shanemorgan) | 23 comments Nora wrote: "Shane wrote: "Nora wrote: "I'd love to review it!

Hi Nora, do you want kindle or PDF?"

Kindle"

Sent! Hope you like the story :)

message 11: by khulhet24 (new)

khulhet24 | 91 comments I would like to read and review this one kindle please.

My email is thearedaja_0224@yahoo.com

message 12: by Raj (new)

Raj (raga) | 1 comments Can I please have an ePub?
rag_ed@yahoo.com thank you! This is my first time and I just gained this group so I'm really excited.

Shane (shanemorgan) | 23 comments Rag wrote: "Can I please have an ePub?
rag_ed@yahoo.com thank you! This is my first time and I just gained this group so I'm really excited."

Hi Rag,

Just seeing your message. The book is actually available on Amazon for free :)
http://www.amazon.com/Right-Song-Shan...

Shane (shanemorgan) | 23 comments khulhet24 wrote: "I would like to read and review this one kindle please.

My email is thearedaja_0224@yahoo.com"

Hi, sorry I'm only now seeing this. The book is currently free if you're still interested:

http://www.amazon.com/Right-Song-Shan...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Right Song (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shane Morgan (other topics)