The YA Book Club discussion

Reading Buddies > Reading Buddy Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Hofmeister | 3 comments Looking to start Two Dark Reigns in a week or 2. It is the 3rd book in Three Dark Crowns. Looking to do a group either on snapchat or on here! Let me know.

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie (julie0318) | 1 comments i might be a little late & I doubt you're reading the same book. however, if you still wanted to do a buddy read with a different book, I would! I sent you a request. Happy reading.! :)

message 3: by Abel (new)

Abel Magana | 1 comments Hey new here, currently looking for reading buddies!

message 4: by Delphine (last edited Mar 20, 2020 03:19PM) (new)

Delphine | 7 comments Abel wrote: "Hey new here, currently looking for reading buddies!"

Hey, I'm new here as well and I'd be down for that. What were you thinking on reading?

message 5: by lily (new)

lily (banana46) | 9 comments hey, looking for a reading buddy! it'll have to be a book I already own because I can't get to the library currently, but I'm up for reading anything

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige Rogalla (booknerddd) Anna wrote: "hey, looking for a reading buddy! it'll have to be a book I already own because I can't get to the library currently, but I'm up for reading anything"

Hello!! You don't happen to own nowhere near you, do you?

Paige :)

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielgiraffe) | 1 comments Hi!!! I'm looking for a reading buddy! Let me know if anybody is willing to read a book with me! :)

message 8: by Keeley (new)

Keeley Fairchild (keeleyreadsfantasy) | 1 comments Daniel wrote: "Hi!!! I'm looking for a reading buddy! Let me know if anybody is willing to read a book with me! :)"

Hi Daniel, I am looking for a reading buddy. I'm looking to read YA and adult fantasy books mostly although I do deviate from the genre every now and then if a concept catches my interest. To give you an idea, I am currently reading A Darker Shade of Magic. Books on my immediate TBR are: The Witcher, The Fifth Season, The Lies of Locke Lamora, The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3) and The Kiss of Deception. We don't have to stick to my TBR, I'm pretty open-minded. It's just to give you a feel for what I'm reading.

message 9: by Aleena (new)

Aleena | 5 comments Hey Keeley, I'm happy for a buddy read! I'm going to start A Darker Shade of Magic soon.

message 10: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Garcia (vanessagg13) | 1 comments Heyyy I just made a group that’s called “bookfriends” where we are going to read a book per week or month and have like a metting vía zoom and talk about it. It’s new you you can join

message 11: by Viviane (last edited Apr 23, 2020 06:08AM) (new)

Viviane | 1 comments heyy can i join Vanessa ?

message 12: by Judit (new)

Judit (aquwuarian) | 5 comments Hi! I'm looking for a reading buddy to read the Evernight series by Claudia Gray. I already read the first one and I'm gonna start the second Stargazer tonight. If anyone wants to join me in this journey, I can wait for them to catch up :) Feel free to hmu on twitter as well (@/_nnovakk).