#AYEARATHON discussion

January 2020 - Pick a Color > Reading Day 7 & Wrap Up!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (last edited Jan 18, 2020 07:12PM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
How Has You're Reading Been Go This Week?

message 2: by Susy (last edited Jan 20, 2020 12:46AM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments Hardly read anything all week long but made it up yesterday by reading 506 pages! I'm doing my own 24in48 readathon with a bunch of GR friends so today will be a day of reading as well.

I finished Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3) by Eoin Colfer ; loved being back with Artemis, Holly and Butler

I'm reading Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl, #4) by Eoin Colfer now which imo resembles #2 a bit too much but is very enjoyable nonetheless

I'm hoping to finish that one today and then start Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl, #5) by Eoin Colfer which fits my colour scheme as well (well the whole series does, but I don't think I'll manage more than these lol)

message 3: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 104 comments I finished my all my reads: Deadman Wonderland, Vol. 6 by Jinsei Kataoka Deadman Wonderland, Vol. 8 by Jinsei Kataoka Deadman Wonderland, Vol. 10 by Jinsei Kataoka Deadman Wonderland, Vol. 12 by Jinsei Kataoka

message 4: by Ranee (last edited Jan 19, 2020 08:59PM) (new)

Ranee Babu | 47 comments I have finished two books, Black Ice and Roomies. I really wanted to finish 4 books, but I really think I hit a reading slump, so there went my plan.
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick Roomies by Christina Lauren

Inge (Inge1990) | 17 comments i finished brida just in time!

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments So I ended up reading Stepping Stones A Refugee Family's Journey by Margriet Ruurs The Test by Sylvain Neuvel Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food by Stan Berenstain Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss and made progress on Penance by Kanae Minato during this week

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 8 comments I finished:
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
The Weight of the Stars
The Next Person You Meet in Heaven

message 8: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 402 comments I didn't get as much done as I wanted which is always the case
I didn't follow my TBR truly but I didnt do too bad
Finished books:
The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich Odd One Out by Nic Stone Four Three Two One by Courtney C. Stevens
started but not finished
A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore 206 pages read
Rebel Dogs! Heroic Tales of Trusty Hounds by Kimberlie Hamilton 62 pages read
Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard 88 pages read

total pages read: 1453

message 9: by A Robin Reads (new)

A Robin Reads (arobinreads) I read one book this week: Lightning by Danielle Steel. Gave it 3.5 stars. It was 450 pages, so am fine with just the one. I also finished reading one other book that has the color black: On the isle of sound and wonder by Alyson Grauer. Gave it 4 stars.

message 10: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments So I finished:

Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3) by Eoin Colfer
Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl, #4) by Eoin Colfer
and
Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl, #5) by Eoin Colfer

Very happy with my accomplishments!

message 11: by deific (new)

deific (chinatra) | 5 comments I finished four books: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green , The Science of Breakable Things by Tae Keller , Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1) by Maureen Johnson and All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr I'm pretty happy!

Jinghay (these.blank.pages) (hana_jinghay) | 2 comments I finished 3 books this week but only one of them was blue- A throne of swans.

message 13: by NoRa (new)

NoRa Lizzy wrote: "So I ended up reading Stepping Stones A Refugee Family's Journey by Margriet RuursThe Test by Sylvain NeuvelFox in Socks by Dr. Seuss[bookcover:The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk F..."

The Test! How was it?

message 14: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 402 comments Everyone did so well!
Cant wait to next months round

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished 3 books this week:

Formas de estar lejos by Edurne Portela
A cabeza de Medusa by Marilar Aleixandre
Long way down by Jason Reynolds

Not only did I read a lot (I was in a reading slump) but also I managed to read the oldest books of my TBR

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 6 comments I finished 3 books for the week:

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides

My colour was sand.

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 142 comments Ugh... I'm horrible about coming on here and updating lol...

So I DNF'd The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay

I finished Obsessed (Lizzy Gardner #4) by T.R. Ragan The Chain by Adrian McKinty

I started but haven't finished: The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones