Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Letters from the Light
This topic is about Letters from the Light
Advanced Copies for Review > New Aussie dystopian scifi ready for reviewers!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michael Fantastic critical response so far but looking for some more reviews to spread the word. If you love tough women, hard choices, unique world building and plot twists that make your head spin then this is for you.

Letters from the Light starts gently but by the end the pages will whip past at warp speed!

Review copies available by email.

Thank you!!

message 2: by Daniëlle (new)

Daniëlle Van den Brink (dani_b_) | 8 comments Michael wrote: "Fantastic critical response so far but looking for some more reviews to spread the word. If you love tough women, hard choices, unique world building and plot twists that make your head spin then t..."
Hi Michael,

do you have any physical copies of the book? I would love to read and review it but I struggle with reviewing books when they are in an online format.

Michael Hi Physical copy depends on your country of origin. I'm in Australia and it is very expense to physically post. Where are you located?

Thanks Shel.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 117 comments I'm interested in reviewing the book I also would like a physical copy

message 5: by Daniëlle (new)

Daniëlle Van den Brink (dani_b_) | 8 comments Hiya, I live in the Netherlands so that might be a bit far off... it would be awesome if it could work

message 6: by Kennady (new)

Kennady (kenbob) Dystopians are my favourite ! I'd to love read a copy if your fine sending it to London?

Michael Thank you for your enthusiasm but I cannot send physical copies. Digital only.

Thank you Shel Calopa

message 8: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Russell (creatingkristen) | 3 comments This sounds great and I’m interested! It sounds like e-reader format is easier for you and that works for me!

Michael Great! Can you please email me for a copy at scalopa@bigpond.com

I'm actually going to close down this thread as I accidentally did it under my husband's name, not realising he had logged on top my computer, and the messages are possibly driving him a little loopy!

Thanks Shel Calopa