dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katrisa (new)

Katrisa | 207 comments Mod
What are your top 10 favorite books?
That you read last year?
Ever?
Series?

Let your fellow book lovers know!

message 2: by Jenny (last edited Jan 17, 2020 06:46AM) (new)

Jenny | 158 comments This is my list of 10 books that I obnoxiously try to get others to read...
All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1) by Martha Wells Binti (Binti, #1) by Nnedi Okorafor Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's, #1) by Jodi Taylor The Humans by Matt Haig The Just City (Thessaly, #1) by Jo Walton The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1) by Becky Chambers Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield We Are Legion (We Are Bob) (Bobiverse, #1) by Dennis E. Taylor Love and Other Pranks by Tony Vigorito In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan

Top 10 of all time...(knowing it would be a different list if I wrote this last week or next week)...
Tam Lin by Pamela Dean Sleeping in Flame (Answered Prayers, #2) by Jonathan Carroll One Grave Too Many (Diane Fallon Forensic Investigation, #1) by Beverly Connor Just a Couple of Days by Tony Vigorito Watership Down (Watership Down, #1) by Richard Adams The Stand by Stephen King Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1) by Ernest Cline From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg The Stupidest Angel A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror (Pine Cove, #3) by Christopher Moore Old Man's War (Old Man's War, #1) by John Scalzi

Top 10 of the last year-ish...
Frankissstein A Love Story by Jeanette Winterson The Stars Now Unclaimed by Drew Williams Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1) by Tamsyn Muir The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead The Light Brigade by Kameron Hurley New Boy by Tracy Chevalier The Long Call (Two Rivers, #1) by Ann Cleeves Foundryside (Founders, #1) by Robert Jackson Bennett The Topeka School by Ben Lerner Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson