What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A woman being kidnapped because of a connection she has to this billionaire guy that turns out is part of some secret organization.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jrae (new)

Jrae | 1 comments Hey I am searching for this book that I read back in 2014 possibly 2015, unfortunately I don't remeber much about this book other than it starts out with a woman being kidnapped because of a connection she has to this billionaire guy that turns out is part of some secret organization. At some point it is revealed that the billionaires presumed dead wife is the one behind everything that happens in the book and they are betrayed by a member of their group...I know its not a lot to go on but its all I got, if anyone can suggest a few books that they think could possibly be the one I'm looking for that would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Mar 12, 2020 04:51PM) (new)

Kris | 33331 comments Mod
Jrae, what's the genre or tone - e.g., romantic suspense, thriller, crime, mystery?

How did the billionaire make his money?
How did his wife supposedly die?

Can you describe the secret organization and its purpose? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

What is the story's time period and location (country/region/well-known city)?

I added a spoiler alert to the header.