Play Book Tag discussion

Nothing to See Here
This topic is about Nothing to See Here
Archive: Other Books > Nothing to See Here - Kevin Wilson 5/5

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole D. | 1476 comments I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to read a 5-star book again and then I stumbled on this. Somehow I powered through it in a day. (Somehow being a long walk, and TRAFFIC!)
It was really good. Off-beat and funny.

I'm not a big fan of book summaries because they give too much away, and I always think it's best to just find out on your own, but I do want to mention one thing. This book is tagged Magical Realism, and I'm glad I didn't see that before I read it, because it would have put me off. I supposed in the broadest sense there is one important component which could be labelled as such, but this is not a "magical realism" novel. So, I'd just disregard that.

Audio was great. I loved this book

David Putnam (davidputnam) | 279 comments Great review, this one is on my stack.

message 3: by Meli (new) - added it

Meli (melihooker) | 3152 comments I am so interested in reading this, glad to see you enjoyed it!

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7716 comments This one keeps coming across my attention. Do you think I would like it?

message 5: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 1035 comments I read that one late last year and loved it!

message 6: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 5503 comments Another one that has been on my radar.

Susie | 4488 comments This is good to see! I have it cued on my Kobo.

Nicole D. | 1476 comments Nicole R wrote: "This one keeps coming across my attention. Do you think I would like it?"

yes!

Cora (corareading) | 1311 comments This was my last read of 2019 and I really liked it a lot.

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7716 comments Done. On my audio list.

Tracy (tstan) | 1182 comments I liked this one, too. The audio definitely made it better.

message 12: by KateNZ (new) - added it

KateNZ | 2214 comments Adding this too - thanks!

message 13: by Meli (new) - added it

Meli (melihooker) | 3152 comments Wow, a lot of interest for this book... can't wait to see what the other members think.