2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2020 > Laura A's 52 in 2020

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura avery | 181 comments 1. To Have and Have Not Not for me, just didn't enjoy it much.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura avery | 181 comments 2. The 10 Worst Serial Killers Enjoyed this as I enjoy trying to understand how other minds work. He does other books, So they are on my to read list

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura avery | 181 comments 3.Robert B. Parker's The Devil Wins Good book couldn't put it down but I wonder if I read to many they would be samey like James Pattersons "Alex Cross".
4.My People, the Amish: The True Story of an Amish Father and Son Fairly interesting but very preachy at the end with the beliefs that his new religion is the correct one and the Amish need saving.

message 4: by Laura (last edited Apr 15, 2020 03:53AM) (new)

Laura avery | 181 comments 5. Until You're Mine
Really enjoyed this added authors other books to my to read list
Really far behind in my reading.

Rebecca | Velvet Opus (velvetopus) | 48 comments Laura wrote: "5. Until You're Mine
Really enjoyed this added authors other books to my to read list
Really far behind in my reading."

I often find that I read more at certain times of the year, for various reasons. Perhaps you'll find a little more time to read in the coming months or you could reduce your target? Best of luck either way!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments I am all about magic this year. I hope that your reading goal is your little touch of magic.
description

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura avery | 181 comments Aww bless you both, I'm really struggling mentally at the moment and it is nice to have some messages on here, I'm really not much of a social media person so don't come on here that much (Not really social media is it though?) Maybe that should be my goal, more goodreads time.
Magic is always good. Mine is more self-help and spirituality i'm aiming for. Sending you all blessings xx
6. The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life Is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store
Not really a guide to declutter but a memorie of a person struggle with various addictions and how she bettered herself, a nice read, plus free on onedrive

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura avery | 181 comments 7. No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference Just a collection of her speeches, I think I need to see if she has an actual book autobiography . Another Libby overdrive book.

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura avery | 181 comments 8 The Elven Tree of Life Eternal: A Magical Quest for One's True S'Elf
Used for research for a missing person..not my cup of tea and i didn't glean anything from it.
9. The Girls
I really enjoyed this but then realised it's pretty much the plot of the marilyn manson murders.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments
Keep being awesome!