Horror Aficionados discussion

Movies & Television > Locke and Key (Netflix)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I | 60 comments The trailer for the new Netflix series "Locke and Key" was just released. Curious if anybody else has read the graphic novels the show is based on and what you guys think of the trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EonR...

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Davis (portia2012) | 8 comments I have not seen the graphic novels, but the trailer looks awesome

message 3: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (paper_addict) | 712 comments I haven’t read them either. The trailer does look awesome.

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] (howlinglibraries) | 86 comments I LOVE the graphic novel series and have been counting down the days to the Netflix series for what feels like forever! I'm so glad it's finally happening after so many false starts.

message 5: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4515 comments Mod
Loved the comics/graphic novels. Been waiting for years for an adaptation to get past pilot stage. From the trailer, looks like they're doing a decent job of it, though I still would like to have seen one of the earlier rendition attempts.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6725 comments I've only read book one but the trailer looks great.

message 7: by Gianfranco (new)

Gianfranco Mancini | 515 comments I loved reading the comic book series. Just can't wait for watching this one

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica Go | 434 comments I loved the series. Read it a couple of times, I hope they do a good job.

message 9: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4515 comments Mod
Watching this right now. Seems they wasted no time burning straight through to the nitty-gritty in the first 2 eps. So far it's not bad, and they have done a pretty solid job of incorporating the kookier elements of the comics.

message 10: by Monica (new)

Monica Go | 434 comments Very excited. Don't know if start it today or binge it tomorrow. MMm

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6725 comments I've watched the first couple of episodes, I think it's decent.

message 12: by David (new)

David Haynes | 3148 comments I've watched the first three and I'm really enjoying it!