The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) The Indigo Spell discussion

The Ruby Circle out on february! who else is excited?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Camila ok first i thing im writting excited wrong sorry im not a native english speaker
second omg february why are you near yet so far!!

message 2: by Lee (last edited Nov 08, 2014 04:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lee The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead The Ruby Circle

Looking forward to it the last book was really good

Kate i read silver shadows earlier this year and all i could think was "now i remember why i love this series so much". i think silver shadows has to be one of the only books i've read this year that's completely blown me away. i can't wait to get my hands on The Ruby Circle, just so i can find out the end of the story.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I absolutely love Richelle Mead and am awaiting this book very impatiently. I am definitely excited!

Camila i was a late reader of the series so i had the fortune i guess, that the books, vampire academy and bloodlines were almost done when i started but then THIS happens and i cant wait
get it out already!

Aasha Ramlal Can't wait!

Sharon OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! 3 MONTHS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! So close yet so far :(

Nikita ME!!!! I cannot wait. I'm just a little sad that it's the final book of the series but still so excited.

Camila Sharon wrote: "OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! 3 MONTHS LEFT!!!!!!!!!! So close yet so far :("

i knoww is maddening!

Camila Nikita wrote: "ME!!!! I cannot wait. I'm just a little sad that it's the final book of the series but still so excited."

this is the real deal when talking about bittersweet feelings

Cecilia Vazquez MEEEEEEE!!!!!! LOL

Veronica i want february to come fast and at the same time i don't want it to come. ruby circle is the final book. i will miss it.

Oliver  Quebedeaux MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon I have literally started reading Silver Shadows all over again because the feels are so much and the wait is torture

Roots MMMMEEEEE TOOOO!
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead

It even has a cover n airthang

So excited!

message 16: by Jill (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill Suiter SOOOOOO Excited!!!! Can't wait Love this series!!!!