Warriors Role-play is Awesome discussion

Loner RP > Hidden Clearing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments This is Shadows's home.

This is what the clearing looks like towards the hidden lake:

This is what the clearing looks like facing the forest:

message 2: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Man, it can get really lonely hear." Shadows said to herself.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments (( ;) ))

Darkness prowled along the edge of a lake. He dipped his head, and lapped up some water.

message 4: by Willow (last edited Nov 08, 2014 01:55PM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Uh, hi Darkness." Shadows said calmly, even though on the inside she was happy to see him.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments Darkness looked up. "Hello."

((Should they have just met and Shadows has been spying on him, or have they met B4?))

message 7: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Oops. I'm not suppose to know your name!" Shadows said as she started to back away.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments Darkness purred with amusement. "It's okay," he said, steping a bit closer. He had been spyed on before, he knew he was a handsome cat. This silly she-cat was probably in love with him. Well, he thought, might as well let her knock herself out.

message 9: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Its not my fault that you were always coming around here. Its not like there are cats flocking to come here!" Shadows said.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((Kay))

Darkness watched her slyly. "But I don't normally come here. And the last time I checked, no other cats had been in this area."

message 11: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Well then the last time you checked must have been a while ago, because I live here!" She said as she pointed towards her nest.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((Yep))

"Exactly what I mean. Evidently you have been spying on me because I haven't been here in about a moon. The last time I was here, though, it was only me."

message 13: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments Shadows smiled awkwardly.

message 15: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "So..." Shadows said, breaking the awkward silence. "Why do you come here? Is this where you come to catch prey or something?"

message 17: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Well, it is very peaceful here!" Shadows said jokingly.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments It's obvious Shadows likes me. Will she make a move on me? "Indeed."

message 19: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Uh, well, I'll be going now. I have to go and get some prey. Uh, see you later I guess." Shadows said, feeling kind of awkward.

message 21: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Uh, okay." Shadow said. What's up with this guy? Shadows thought. I mean he's cute, but something feels weird.

message 22: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments (30 minutes later.)
"I bet he's not going to be there." Shadows said to herself as he walked into the clearing with 4 pieces of prey.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((XD))

Darkness sat down in the grass and looked at Shadows expectantly. When she didn't do anything, he said, "So what will you hunt?"

message 24: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Want one?" Shadows asked as she showed him a mouse she had caught.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments "Well that was quick. Sure." Darkness took a graceful bite and chewed it thoughtfully.

message 26: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "So, have you ever met a clan cat before?" Shadows asked before taking a bite of her mouse.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments "Nope, and I don't really think any of them could best me. All that talk about eating bones and stuff, ugh. Yeah right." Darkness snorted.

message 28: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "I've met one. She's okay." Shadows said.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments "Who?" Darkness took another bite of his mouse.

message 30: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Um, something like Bluedaisy or Bluelily. Blueflower! Ya, that's it, her name is Blueflower." Shadows said, taking another bite out of her mouse.

message 31: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "I met her while I was hunting."

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments "Huh." Darkness said, and finished off his mouse.

message 33: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments Shadows finished her mouse and started to groom herself.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((So should Shadows flirt with him or something?))

Darkness lays down and rolls over, showing his black underbelly.

message 35: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Ant leaps around accidentally tripping over a rock and face planting "owwww" Ant mews "Hey Shadows! Hey Darkness!" Ant mews his head still on the ground hoping to make someone laugh

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments Darkness slowly looks over at Ant. "Hello."

message 37: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Ant waves his paw to where he heard Darkness mew and sits on the ground his face covered in dirt

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments He sighs.

((How bout a pattern? Amberheart, Willowshine, me?))

message 39: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Ant starts to lick the dirt of his face using his paw first to get all of the loose pieces of dirt "i guess not everyone has the need to laugh" he mews quietly

message 40: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "I thought is was funny!" Shadows said, clearly on the break of laughter.

message 41: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Ant smiled in return and cleaned the rest of the dirt off his face "so how have you guys been i didn't know you knew Darkness" Ant mews with a tipped head

message 43: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Well, I just met him today." Shadows replied, and continued to groom herself.

message 44: by Evelyn (last edited Nov 10, 2014 09:35AM) (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) ((XDDDD poor Ant))

Ant gives a amusing snort "who made you the king of judging every cat?" Ant mews giving Darkness a look of disdain back

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((Willowshine the pattern is Amberheart, you, then me. So if I went then next is Amberheart.))

Darkness harrumphed. "Nobody did. I think what I think. Just like you think what you think."

message 46: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Ant moaned and put his paw on his face in despair "why cant you lighten up" Ant complained

message 47: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "Well, I wouldn't let what one cat thinks about you change you. Trust me, I know. A LOT of cats don't like me, but I just blow them off."

message 49: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Ant laughs "of course you do furball" he teases "ahhh the its the cat life for me" he jokes

message 50: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 333 comments "You are probably the funniest cat I have ever met!" Shadows said with a smile on her face.

« previous 1 3