What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Cabinet of Wonders (The Kronos Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Cabinet of Wonders
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl befriends Guy with ghost hands in fantasy setting [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Zania (ZaniaKYS) | 3 comments I been searching for this book all day and it's getting fustrating. This book is a book from my childhood. I can't remember the title or author but i do remember the plot. The book is a series I think. In the beginning a girl is searching for someting or trying to rescue her father. I remember her name starting with a P. P has two powers, the power to control metal and mind powers. P meets this boy who has ghost hands who helps her in her mission. The boy name starts with an N, I think. Later in the series it is learned that he is a king.

message 2: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia | 186 comments What year did you read it?

message 3: by Cynthia (last edited Nov 07, 2014 09:44PM) (new) - added it

Cynthia | 186 comments Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1) by Ripley Patton ? Long shot but this is the first book in a series that seems similar.

Zania (ZaniaKYS) | 3 comments Not sure but around 2005?
That's not the book but thank you.

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments The Cabinet of Wonders The Cabinet of Wonders (The Kronos Chronicles, #1) by Marie Rutkoski ?

In the Publisher's Weekly review, there is a mention of her companion(s) having "ghost fingers"

Zania (ZaniaKYS) | 3 comments Tab wrote: "The Cabinet of WondersThe Cabinet of Wonders (The Kronos Chronicles, #1) by Marie Rutkoski?

In the Publisher's Weekly review, there is a mention of her companion(s) having "ghost fingers""

Thanks! This is the book. Again, thank you for helping me.

message 7: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments you're welcome :)