Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Shadow Kin (The Half-Light City, #1)
This topic is about Shadow Kin
Archive (BOTM) > Shadow Kin Discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Shadow Kin (The Half-Light City, #1) by M.J. Scott

Hey there! Here is where we'll be discussing our November Book of the Month, Shadow Kin. We invite you to rate, review, dish, and post spoilers (as long as you use the spoiler HTML code)

Note: To post a spoiler, simply add the below HTML code WITHOUT the stars before and after the portion of your post that includes the spoiler.

ex: <*spoiler> Your text here <*/spoiler>
just be sure to remove the stars

Let's get started!

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new) - added it

Carolyn F. | 236 comments I've ordered from the library.

message 3: by Lacey (new) - added it

Lacey | 9 comments I look forward to reading it!

Lindsey (ucdlindsey) Did anyone else read this one for November? I'm a little late because I read Spider's Bite first, but I've just started this one.

Lindsey (ucdlindsey) I finished this one, not bad overall. It's the 3rd assassin-related UF novel I've read in a month, probably my 2nd favorite of the 3. The world and main character's abilities were interesting, but I found it a little heavy/sappy in the romance area for me, though I doubt most would categorize it as PNR by any means. I enjoyed Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1) by Jaye Wells more.

Mina Khan (spicebites) | 139 comments I enjoyed it! I thought the world with vampires, fae and knights was very complex and interesting. Loved the shadow and sun, bad vs. good balancing/see-sawing between the hero and heroine.