Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
This topic is about Tiger's Curse
Previous BOTM threads > [BOTM] - MOD PICK - Tiger's Curse

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Greetings Lovers of Paranormal!

Your Fab-5 MODS have arm-wrestled over what awesome book we'd recommend as MOD PICK and chosen Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck to be our November group read. It is rated YA Young Adult.

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck Colleen Houck

This book is a little different than the usual paranormal fare in that it delves into Indian mythology, not your usual paranormal tale.

"The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spell- binding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever. Tiger’s Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more..."

Are you reading Tiger's Curse? Shout it out in the comments thread below to find out who else is reading it and discuss what you think about the book. Just remember to be kind ...use the spoiler .html (view spoiler) or open your own spoiler-filled discussion thread in the Book Buddies Club folder where you can discuss the book in bare-knuckled, spoilery goodness.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Clysdale | 253 comments Mod
I've add this book to my want to read. I will wait till the author sells it on kobo or amazon for a ebook. I hate the nook ebook with a passion.

message 3: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
I love my Nook, but I hate the B&N platform because of the clunky DRM. If they didn't have the DRM I'd probably buy all my books from them. KOBO got wonky lately with DRM, too, so I've stopped buying from them unless it specifically says 'sold without DRM.'

I think this book is in paperback release, though, so I'll probably order it THAT way. It looks like exactly the kind of story I can hand down to my 'tween' who's started devouring YA books like mad. :-)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tiger's Curse (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Colleen Houck (other topics)