Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2014 > Discussion for the Morganville Vampires

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Nov 01, 2014 07:49PM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments Discussion for the Morganville Vampires young adult series
Claire Danvers has a problem. First, her parents wanted her to attend the pretty awful local university for a year before letting her go off to her dream school across the country … then she discovered that the dusty, isolated, weird Texas town of Morganville was owned and operated by vampires. The residents belong to them, just like the buildings and businesses. Now that she's discovered the secret, she's a permanent resident, owing them taxes in blood.

But it's her friends Michael, Eve and Shane who make that weird life worth living … and even the vampires aren't the invulnerable rulers they seem.

Claire is the key to Morganville's survival.

If only she can survive it herself.

Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel CaineMidnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3) by Rachel CaineFeast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel CaineCarpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6) by Rachel CaineLord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5) by Rachel CaineKiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel CaineGhost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9) by Rachel CaineFade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7) by Rachel CaineBite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10) by Rachel CaineLast Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11) by Rachel CaineBlack Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) by Rachel CaineBitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel CaineDaylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15) by Rachel Caine

If you have read the Morganville Vampires what did you think or do you plan to read it?

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 536 comments I really like this series even though I'm an old lady. I've read up book 7 and need to catch up.

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) I've only read the first book. I mostly liked it, though I was was a little disapppointed in the romantic pairings.

message 4: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 1145 comments I have read the first three books, but need to finish the series.