Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Bitten (Otherworld, #1)
This topic is about Bitten
Previous BRs - Authors; A - D > Armstrong, Kelley - Bitten - Informal Buddy Read; Start January 15, 2015

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (last edited Oct 31, 2014 03:03PM) (new) - added it

Moderators of NBRC | 31350 comments Mod
This topic is open for discussion about Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

Book synopsis:
Elena Michaels is the world’s only female werewolf. And she’s tired of it. Tired of a life spent hiding and protecting, a life where her most important job is hunting down rogue werewolves. Tired of a world that not only accepts the worst in her–her temper, her violence–but requires it. Worst of all, she realizes she’s growing content with that life, with being that person.

So she left the Pack and returned to Toronto where she’s trying to live as a human. When the Pack leader calls asking for her help fighting a sudden uprising, she only agrees because she owes him. Once this is over, she’ll be squared with the Pack and free to live life as a human. Which is what she wants. Really.

message 2: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new) - added it

Reserved

message 3: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new) - added it

Reserved

Anita Reads | 1677 comments Awesome. Thank you :)

message 5: by Eni (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eni | 2174 comments oh.. yup yup yup yup yup yup yup! i'm in =D i saw the TV show. Can't wait for season 2! >_<

Time to read the books =D

message 6: by Eni (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eni | 2174 comments yup. Canadian Tv show. Premiered: January 11, 2014
Network: SPACE (Canada)

Anita Reads | 1677 comments I didn't know it was a TV show either.

Claire  | 3774 comments Oh great ! I've wanted to read it for soooo long. I'm joining in !!!

it might be a slow read for me because it's right in the middle of my exam session, but I need a way to relax every few hours anyway, so I might as well read, right?

Didn't know there was a tv show, good to know

message 9: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (bookboss) I will join in on this one!

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments I've had this for awhile now and have been wanting to read it - so I'm definitely planning to join in on this one!

Anita Reads | 1677 comments Whoop! I just purchased this one the other day, and will be ready to start the book in the coming weekend. I'd actually almost forgotten about it.

K~Terror (k-terror) | 5600 comments I'll probably start this one on Sunday or Monday

Anita Reads | 1677 comments I'm planning on starting it today.

Anita Reads | 1677 comments I started on this one last night, and I've now read about the first 20% (not sure about which chapter, as it isn't numbered but named. The chapter I'm currently reading was called the Hunt I think)

(view spoiler)

Anita Reads | 1677 comments I'm about halfway with the book now. I'm actually liking it better now. I have seen a lot of mixed reviews of this. I do think though (view spoiler)

message 16: by Anita Reads (last edited Jan 24, 2015 01:55AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita Reads | 1677 comments Even though I still have my annoyances with the MC, I'm actually liking the story. I think there's a lot of action, but I really still don't understand (view spoiler)

btw. I'm 75 % done.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bitten (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kelley Armstrong (other topics)