Made (Sempre, #0.4) Made question

Misery
JessicaReads JessicaReads Oct 29, 2014 11:41PM
I HATED the ending of this book! It was going so well and then it started getting depressing and the whole Vincent situation got brought back up again and it all went downhill from there. I cried so much over Sempre Redemption after that incident. I swear to you, I've never cried over a book like I did that day. My family thought something happened because I was literally on the floor of my room like..

description

Now it's like deja vu all over again. I freaking hate the author right now, but I hate myself even more for choosing to pick up this book. I had a feeling it would just cause me emotional and physical pain but damn curiosity got the best of me. 2:32 AM and I don't even know how I'm suppose to sleep after all that and knowing that November 1st will be the day of the dead, no pun intended.
:( Ugh I hate life right now.

description

She clearly gets a high on killing IMPORTANT people off. I'm so done reading her books! ugh -_- Love this post though, I was an emotional wreck too :/

Shazy (last edited Sep 23, 2016 09:04PM ) Sep 23, 2016 09:03PM   0 votes
To be honest, the author didn't need to put that last page. Al it did was make everything more final and depressing instead if letting us make our own conclusion. My heart feels like it's gonna burst from sadness. Only because of that lay damned page. I atleast wish they had a baby you know. Someone to keep Celia. The Moretti name dies with them now.

YelleOh Yep! the last page was such a bummer and unnecessary! Corrado stole my heart when I read Sempre. IMO he was a scene stealer such an endearing bad ass, ...more
Dec 26, 2016 04:58PM · flag
Sanya Ali same same same! so glad its not just me feeling this way. literally cried over it. i always choose bookks with an hea for this reason. i have a questi ...more
Apr 29, 2018 03:24PM · flag

Wow. Am I the only one who loved it?C'mon.
Every story ends with a baby and HEA. Corrado and Celia were not an ordinary couple, did not live ordinary lives!

I know how you feel. It sucks. I literally hate today right now. I just finished writing my own rant too : (

Me too... I want to know how Celia's life is after that ending :(