so you like YA?! discussion

The Kill Order (The Maze Runner, #0.4)
This topic is about The Kill Order
Buddy Reads: In progress > The Kill Order by James Dashner (7 chapters every week)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Join Avi and myself on this buddy reads.

We would like to read The Kill Order before The Maze Runner.

If you think that your comment is a spoiler, please add spoiler links to it.

We'll be reading 4 chapters each week since vacations are almost over and exams are coming.

:-)

message 2: by Gina's (last edited Oct 28, 2014 06:28AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments -->Prologue + first 3 chapters

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I'll join in. I've already read The Maze Runner series but never got around to this one.

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Did you realize at 4 chapters a week it'll take over 4 months to finish?

message 5: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Did you realize at 4 chapters a week it'll take over 4 months to finish?"
yes but we've got our school and exams too so won't have much time to read!

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Avi wrote: "☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Did you realize at 4 chapters a week it'll take over 4 months to finish?"
yes but we've got our school and exams too so won't have much time to read!"

Yes.

I barely read these 4 chapters.

It was awesome!

Maybe in time we could read more.

message 7: by Gina's (last edited Nov 02, 2014 06:56AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Gina wrote: "-->Prologue + first 3 chapters"

(view spoiler)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments -->Chapters 4 - 7

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Gina wrote: " -->Chapters 4 - 7"

I'm liking the book a lot :)

message 10: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) Gina wrote: "Gina wrote: " -->Chapters 4 - 7"

I'm liking the book a lot :)"

ikr? its awesome

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Avi wrote: "Gina wrote: "Gina wrote: " -->Chapters 4 - 7"

I'm liking the book a lot :)"

ikr? its awesome"

Yeah, and now we'll read a chapter more each week :)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Chapters 8 - 10

Awesome!

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I forgot about this. So its 5 chapters a week now? And you've read prologue-ch10?

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Prologue:
I would've been mad at this spoiler if I hadn't already read the trilogy.
Ch 1-10
I really like this story. I'm really curious about what's going on and if there will be more flashbacks about what happened.

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "I forgot about this. So its 5 chapters a week now? And you've read prologue-ch10?"

Yes, now 6 chapters each week.

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Prologue:
Ch 1-10
I really like this story. I'm really curious about what's going on and if there will be more flashbacks ..."

Ditto :)

After this one I would like to read the second book of the series.

message 17: by Gina's (last edited Nov 15, 2014 10:12AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments I'm currently reading chapter 14 and I'm liking the flow of the story.

Specially that the author doesn't make you waste time reading unnecesary details, like (view spoiler).

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Ch 11-16
(view spoiler)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Gina wrote: "☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Prologue:
Ch 1-10
I really like this story. I'm really curious about what's going on and if there will..."

You haven't finished the trilogy? I really liked it

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Chapter 17, it is getting very slow for my taste, I'm hoping to read more so I can just move one from where they are :)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Gina wrote: "☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Prologue:
Ch 1-10
I really like this story. I'm really curious about what's going on and ..."

Nope.

I was going to read the Maze Runner and the movie came first so I watched and I bought the Scorch Trials and The Kill Order.

After this one I'll read The Scorch Trials, then The Death Cure and finally The Maze Runner :)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments I'm currently reading chapter 20.

In which chapter should we be on now??

:P

message 23: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) hehehe I'm almost thru the 19th one so i guess we're around! I'm in love with this book btw..haven't watched the movie yet though

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Avi wrote: "hehehe I'm almost thru the 19th one so i guess we're around! I'm in love with this book btw..haven't watched the movie yet though"

I liked the movie :)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments @Avi should we read The Scorch Trials after this one?

message 26: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) i was wondering the same! sure:)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Avi wrote: "i was wondering the same! sure:)"

So The Kill Order, The Maze Runner Movie and then The Scorch Trials.

Cool! :)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Yesterday I bought The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner :P

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Crap I forgot about this, where should I be?

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Crap I forgot about this, where should I be?"

Probably 20 something, we also lost track of the chpaters lol

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Lol ok I'll get to it in a few mins

message 32: by Gina's (last edited Dec 01, 2014 06:11PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments First week of December until Chapter 30

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Chapter 32 - I started skiming because the book got very long for me :S

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Lol ok I'll get to it in a few mins"

It's okay :)

message 35: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) wooo..I'm yet on 28! Hahaha

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Avi wrote: "wooo..I'm yet on 28! Hahaha"

How is it so far?

message 37: by Gina's (last edited Dec 05, 2014 04:51PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Chapter 35.

I wish that I could finish the book ASAP :P

message 38: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) Hahaha i can't put it awayy

message 39: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) Gina wrote: "Avi wrote: "wooo..I'm yet on 28! Hahaha"

How is it so far?"

Well i'm having my exams and alot of homework and am barely getting any time to read! Sucks

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Just finished Ch 29 and I'm really liking it. (view spoiler)

message 41: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) Just completed theb book! Its great can't wait to read The Scorch Trials

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Just finished Ch 29 and I'm really liking it. [spoilers removed]"

It's a weird situation but I think that (view spoiler)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Avi wrote: "Just completed theb book! Its great can't wait to read The Scorch Trials"

Wow, I'll try to read it faster.

I really want to change this book now :P

message 44: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) Gina wrote: "Avi wrote: "Just completed theb book! Its great can't wait to read The Scorch Trials"

I really want to change this book now :P"

Hahaha!:P
It actually is a bad habit of mine..its just so freaking hard to put a book back esp near the ending!

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Avi wrote: "Gina wrote: "Avi wrote: "Just completed theb book! Its great can't wait to read The Scorch Trials"

I really want to change this book now :P"

Hahah..."

It's okay :)

next book next week

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments Did you finish Gina? I got busy with other books and just got back to this. Just finished chapter 46 (view spoiler)

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I finished, it was great. The ending was crazy! Wish I had read this before reading The Maze Runner but I hadn't realized there was a prequel at the time. I'd been under the impression that The Maze Runner was many more yrs after this than it was.

message 48: by Avi (new)

Avi (aav_ii) ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "I finished, it was great. The ending was crazy! Wish I had read this before reading The Maze Runner but I hadn't realized there was a prequel at the time. I'd been under the impression that The Maz..."
Hahaha! The book is amazing!:D

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments ☆Joycedale☆ wrote: "Did you finish Gina? I got busy with other books and just got back to this. Just finished chapter 46 [spoilers removed]"

I know! Poorly done.

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments I disliked the book so much :( sorry!

But I liked the Trina Mark situation.

« previous 1