❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」 discussion

Rєqυєѕт Tσριcѕ > ❈ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by c.c. (last edited Oct 29, 2014 04:19AM) (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere)

ollaboration  equest    

message 2: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments I've got one fortune teller, one acrobat, and a hunter infiltrating as a knife thrower - I'm up for anything with anyone. ^-^

Especially the fortune teller, or the hunter - I'd love to give her someone to want to kill. xD

message 3: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Scout: Well, she wouldn't be hanging out with a bunch of supernaturals unless she had a reason, and that reason would be the fact that she wants to kill one of them for a specific reason. xD Idk yet if I'm gonna kill her off tho.

But if you've got any ideas, shoot.

message 4: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments If don't wanna kill of your fortune teller, I'll find someone else to make the person she's hunting, and you can make the hunter with a soft spot and they can have like a mini rivalry and it'll be real cool and we can figure out deaths and such later if you wanna. ^-^

message 5: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments And I actually kinda wanna kill off a character in this group.... I'm so mean to my little babies... xD

message 6: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Dude my hunter can kill him on accident if you like. xD

Lol but anyways to more serious stuff - do you want them to know each other before they meet at the circus or just meet for the first time at the circus?

message 7: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments 'Kayyy. xD

FC Crystal Reed for my hunter; I was thinking she'd be an easygoing person until it came to supernaturals, maybe they killed someone in her family or she was just raised into it, idk yet - maybe the two are related, like cousins or something, and reacted to the family business differently?

message 8: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Ok, cousins then, born into the business but took it differently because personality, etc?
Ahaha two of my FCs are TW actors (Reed included) and I've only seen a few episodes. xD I'm planning on watching tho ^-^

Your girl would not be an infiltrator tho, right?

message 9: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Well I was thinking it would be the whole 'saving people, hunting things, the family business' deal, spn style. Their entire extended family is pretty much all hunters.

and I love the whole idea with the bet! And then as your chara gets to know the supernatural she bet my chara to kill, she starts to have doubts, etc, etc. Eh?

message 10: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

I thought you said right there that... Errr...

Never mind. Whatever you want to do, that's cool too! ^-^

Idk 'bout the Argents, it's been a while and I only watched like 2 episodes but the Winchesters if you know SPN?

I like her! I'll try to get to work on my girl asap.

That sounds alright; it could be her mother and two older brothers and her mother's brother, who would be my chara's dad, that way the whole deal extends to both families. I was thinking of having her mom have died in childbirth, so then my girl goes to live with your chara's family, and thus gets raised in the business. Does that sound ok?

message 11: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments No, sorry, no idea who Ridley is.
Honestly, of you weren't planning on having your girl go soft then that's fine, we'll figure out some other major point of conflict or just stick to the bet idea.
Sounds good. Maybe they're neighbors at first, and her dad just works really long hours which is why he can't be at home often and Vera and Olivia grow close, and then he disappears with Olivia's mom, prompting the change in them and starting the family business deal. Okay?

message 12: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Allo.

Anyone up for something?

message 13: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Ok, wait, never mind, I thought of a more clear scenario. Vera's mom dies in childbirth. (Vera's my chara.) Her dad dies of mysterious circumstances (obvs supernatural circumstances but nobody realizes. Vera goes to live with Livia's family. Then when they're however many years old, Livia's mom and two brothers disappear. This is what starts Livia and Vera on the hunter path, and Livia's dad too, I'm guessing? So they are raised in the business, and Vera starts to figure out that her dad's death wasn't entirely natural, and it becomes her goal to find his killer. Then she and Livia have that bet about Vera infiltrating the circus and killing one of the (maybe higher up? like a ringmaster?) supernaturals.

Sound ok?

Also
to anyone interested in a collab:
Scout and I need a third party to make our idea become reality. So if you have a supernatural who is part of the circus and are interested, let us know! ^-^

message 14: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Hey Scout and Cor, I'd love to join your pre-existing collab.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Yeah. Me too...but I don't want mine to get killed off. lol. (Read you guys's convo.)

I got
A ringmaster
A Magician
An Animal Tamer

I'm going to make my magician or animal tamer into an underground informant or a guy who plays on both sides.

Need a friend?

message 16: by dyanne (new)

dyanne sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "Me? That is if ya wanna xD, watcha want?

I got a guy magician, a guy fortune teller and a girl knife thrower."

Oh, and Scout! Yay! Okay, I'm creating an audience member(guy) who has supernatural powers (he can map out and read other people's pasts; if you've read the night circus, he's sort of a mix of Bailey and Widget but different). Would you be interested in creating a chara already in the circus who decides to befriend or mentor him?

message 17: by dyanne (last edited Nov 06, 2014 06:27AM) (new)

dyanne Oh, not really sure that I want to have my character permanantly shattered, as well...
Hmmm, I have a feel my ringmaster (Maggie Q) would be a good fit, but I become so emotionally attached to my charries, I'm not sure if I could sacrifice her, especially since I'm planning to make her super powerful.

Okay, no, screw that, if you're fine with it, I'll do it.

message 18: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Dyanne: awesome! Idk which of your supernatural would work best until Scout and I work out a few things, but awesome! ...would you be opposed to the possibility that your character might get killed off?

Rad: Actually, a double agent and informer would be hella cool to have.

Scout: Yoooo this is turning into a full scale operation - do you see how popular we are? xD

message 19: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Could we do our best not to actually kill her? I mean, if I make a character only to have her killed a couple RPs later it will kinda demotivate me from the start, especially because I spend such a long effing time on my charas.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Corina- Okay. My magician would be the double agent playing on both sides. That would be interesting. So...how could they have met him?

message 21: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Obviously she wouldn't get killed right off. There's a possibility she might not get killed off at all, since Olivia (Scout's chara) is going to undergo some serious mental character development and go soft for the suppies (totally calling them that from now on 'cause supernaturals takes too long to write). But there is the possibility of physical harm, though not necessarily death, and some epic fight scenes.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Oh that's interesting, Scout. I'm up for that.

The how on how they met, RP'ed or not RP'ed?

message 23: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments ☣Radioactive☣ wrote: "Corina- Okay. My magician would be the double agent playing on both sides. That would be interesting. So...how could they have met him?"

See above, what Scout wrote, that could work for part of the relationship.
Wrll, Vera (my hunter) is going to infiltrate the circus for two reasons: (a) because of a bet she made with Olivia to kill a suppie and (b) to find more info about her father's killer.

message 24: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments ALSO
sorry to everyone for my slow replies! I'm on my phone and typing takes a stupidly long time and by the time I finish a post someone else had posted and so I get confused SORRY

message 25: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Cᴏʀɪɴᴀ ⇞ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰʳᵃᵍᵒᶰˢ ⇞ wrote: "☣Radioactive☣ wrote: "Corina- Okay. My magician would be the double agent playing on both sides. That would be interesting. So...how could they have met him?"

See above, what Scout wrote, that cou..."

Could my chara have some info about this dead father, thus raising the stakes? I'm in, and just wondering, Rina, is your character a suppie?

message 26: by dyanne (new)

dyanne sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "Corina: That, sounds perfect. Let's do it.

Dyanne: I have a Fortune Teller dude who could mentor him I spose. XD unless you wane my Magician? Tho Fortune Teller makes the most sense

And you and R..."

Whatever you prefer! Fortune teller seems like the obvious collab, but my chara can't tell the future for his life, and magician also sounds interesting so whatever you fancy will be fine. :)

message 27: by dyanne (new)

dyanne sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "Okay so:

Corina: Pssh, popular. XD Oh I just got an idea, could we make Olivia and Vera's family already Hunters since Generations back? Like theyre great grandaddy(Vera's fathers side and Olivia'..."

Okay, scout and rina, are your charas suppies? I'm thinking my ringmaster's relations could have something to do with Liv and Vera's mother and father's killings.

message 28: by dyanne (new)

dyanne sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "Dyanne wrote: "sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "Corina: That, sounds perfect. Let's do it.

Dyanne: I have a Fortune Teller dude who could mentor him I spose. XD unless you wane my Magician? Tho Fortune Teller makes..."

Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Scout- Okay. I like to assume it too, since I like the action more too hahaha. Plus, they would already be friends so no pleasantries. I'm not much into plesatnries.

Just a note: He's an trickster. Playing on both sides, have dark intentions at times but when in company of people he's this funny joking guy. Weird a bit and all, mysterious even. He'd be friendly too. So... his characteristics would be workable. He's not the snappy fighter type so they'd get along well I suppose. Doesn't get intimidated easily.

Workable enough?

message 30: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments TOO MUCH STUFF TO REPLY TO AHHHH

Dyanne: no, neither Vera nor Livia are suppies, they're humans and hunters. They're in the workshop thread, btw.

message 31: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Dude, this reminds me a lot of Teen Wolf xD
You know, the Argents. XD

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Scout- Funny joking nice guy.. And your character is one of the people he's nice to. He's mostly nice to everyone to hide his secrets anyway so yep. :)

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Nice. :)

message 34: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Hey, sorry Scout, can you disregard everything I said about Thomas Sangster and our collab?
I've decided to make him a hunter, which complicates things...

message 35: by dyanne (last edited Nov 06, 2014 07:34AM) (new)

dyanne Hey, maybe this sounds ridiculous but anyone up for an identical twin collab?

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Okay. Shoutout to everyone:

My Magician character would be an underground informant. He's a part of the Circus performers, obviously, and plays on both sides. He's willing to have connections (as a spy or an informant, or a friend) to anyone. Be it hunter, outsider, fellow performer, or even humans. Anyone at all.

message 37: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Dyanne wrote: "Hey, maybe this sounds ridiculous but anyone up for an identical twin collab?"

actually, totes. I've been wanting to make twins ever since I had an idea for twins of Janus but never carried it out since the group kinda died, sadly enough.

message 38: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Rad: and I'm guessing Vera and him would become acquaintances so that he can keep tabs on her at Livia's request.

anyone and everyone: is there anything I need to reply to that I haven't?? I can't keep track of this convo on my phone D:

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Corina- Scout said they'd be friends :)

message 40: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Rad: ahh okayyy cool

message 41: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Dyanne wrote: "Cᴏʀɪɴᴀ ⇞ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰʳᵃᵍᵒᶰˢ ⇞ wrote: "☣Radioactive☣ wrote: "Corina- Okay. My magician would be the double agent playing on both sides. That would be interesting. So...how could they have met him?"
..."

sᴄᴏᴜᴛ wrote: "Okay so:

Corina: Pssh, popular. XD Oh I just got an idea, could we make Olivia and Vera's family already Hunters since Generations back? Like theyre great grandaddy(Vera's fathers side and Olivia'..."

Dyanne: on the matter of Vera's deceased dad: there's really not much planned out yet, just that he's dead and no one really knows what happened to him, and he's part of the reason why Vera's a hunter.

Scout: idk, that could work too. And then Livia only gets hardcore when her mum disappears.
for who killed them: maybe Dyanne's chara? Maybe someone related to dyanne's chara? Someone out of the picture entirely? Idk man idk.

message 42: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Cᴏʀɪɴᴀ ⇞ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰʳᵃᵍᵒᶰˢ ⇞ wrote: "Dyanne wrote: "Hey, maybe this sounds ridiculous but anyone up for an identical twin collab?"

actually, totes. I've been wanting to make twins ever since I had an idea for twins of Janus but never..."

YES, that sounds great!
I have a few ideas:
A) they can both be suppies with different circus careers
B) they can both be human hunters
C) one works in the circus and has supernatural powers while another is a hunter

I'm thinking of using either Katie McGrath or Eddie Redmayne as the FC, although I'm for other suggestions. :)

message 43: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Err if the chara has supernatural powers then it's a suppie...

I'm already making one hunter, so I'd prefer to do B, if that's ok with you?
Except dammit we get 3 claims for performers and I kinda have plans for all of mine... Never mind I'll figure it out.
Anyways. Katie McGrath sounds fine.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) what?

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Oh. Sure. Lol.

message 46: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Cᴏʀɪɴᴀ ⇞ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰʳᵃᵍᵒᶰˢ ⇞ wrote: "Err if the chara has supernatural powers then it's a suppie...

I'm already making one hunter, so I'd prefer to do B, if that's ok with you?
Except dammit we get 3 claims for performers and I kind..."

Confusion: are we making them circus performers?

message 47: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 60 comments Ok, disregard everything I said before.
Want to do C? One performer, one audience member?

message 48: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Heyo, anyone wanna collab with my girls? I need a circus performer relative for one character of mine who's a hunter and another rival/enemy for either my animal tamer or fire dancer. I'm also up for other ideas.

☣Radioactive☣ (radio_active) Ohh wanna be enemies? You decided the plot. I'm planning for my Ringmaster to be a good-ish neutral guy so not him I suppose...

Want an enemy animal tamer? Or I could exchange my claim to something else you'd like.

message 50: by c.c. (new)

c.c. (utopiosphere) Sure, I've an animal tamer- that'd be cool.

« previous 1

❈ Cɪʀϙᴜᴇ ᴅᴇ Mᴏʀᴇᴀᴜ ❈「ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ」

unread topics | mark unread