Fun n' Books discussion

Books > The last five star book you read!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hazeluriel) | 78 comments Mod
What was the last five star book you read?

The last one I read was The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (treemarie87) | 27 comments Mod
I haven't read that one yet, but it looks very interesting! The last one I read (also the last book I actually finished) was Red, White & Royal Blue. At first I was on the fence, but that changed rather quickly.

message 3: by Sabra (new)

Sabra Ibrahim Sabra (daenaur) | 3 comments Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things
by Jenny Lawson

My review..
Reading this book has been a delight..
A hilarious book about dealing with depression and mental disorder is interesting enough, but the author's sense of humor is out of this world..

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Marrow Charm (The Gate Cycle, #1) by Kristin Jacques
This book is so good.

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (treemarie87) | 27 comments Mod
Okay guys I have another 5-star read! I just finished Fruits Basket Collector's Edition, Vol. 3 and I absolutely love this series!! I just ordered the next two. Anyone else into manga/anime? I highly suggest this series!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Frenette (tfrenette) | 3 comments NOS4A2

message 9: by Zaeris (new)

Zaeris | 2 comments Bun in Her Oven: A Small Town Love Story Bun in Her Oven A Small Town Love Story (Sunrise Valley, #3) by Simone Belarose
I still need to review this one

message 10: by Tadeja (new)

Tadeja (taedy) So so good!
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson

message 11: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hazeluriel) | 78 comments Mod
Rise Again This one was blazing good! I totally loved it so much and would read it again!

message 12: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Eilers The last five star book I read was Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

message 13: by 〰️Beth〰️ (new)

〰️Beth〰️ (x1f4a0bethx1f4a0) I recently finished The Traitor Baru Cormorant (The Masquerade, #1) by Seth Dickinson . Excellent Machiavellian character and world building.