What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Golden One (LucasFilm's Alien Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Golden One
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sci fi 2003 Slave turned Gladiator Wins Freedom? [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danniella (last edited Sep 21, 2019 04:08PM) (new)

Danniella Dupre-Peters | 4 comments What I remember as the mush of the series:

The villains of the series are these lizard people that have enslaved other animal races as slaves. One slave, taken from her mother as a cub because of her rare fur color is raised as a pampered pet. Something happens to make her masters think she is dangerous and they throw her into an arena to either live or die as a gladiator.

Eventually she stages an uprising to free the other slaves and they steal a ship and get free. However she dies at the end of the series from wounds she sustained in the fighting, but the ones freed bury her on a hill, free because of her.

I can't remember much else, but I loved the series, even if it was a sad one.

I hope I did this right...

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Danniella, please add some of those details to your header - we have a lot of members looking for Sci-Fi and your header needs to stand out. Some people quickly look only through the headers to see what they can solve.

message 3: by Danniella (new)

Danniella Dupre-Peters | 4 comments Edited

message 4: by Kate (last edited Nov 24, 2019 10:13AM) (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Danniella ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 89 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Ayshe (new)

message 6: by Danniella (new)

Danniella Dupre-Peters | 4 comments -Casually kicks- xD Better?

message 7: by Danniella (last edited Nov 24, 2019 12:09PM) (new)

Danniella Dupre-Peters | 4 comments :O This is it! Thank you so much! @Ayshe