What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Looking for a book with 'Scream' in the title

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan Pleasant | 4 comments This isn't a book I've read before, but a classmate of mind showed me the book. The first word in the title is 'Scream' and the cover is red with a 50s looking woman screaming on it. The font on the cover is black in color.

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann | 525 comments Scream by Margee Kerr? I'll add a link when I can.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan Pleasant | 4 comments Ann wrote: "Scream by Margee Kerr? I'll add a link when I can."

It's possible, the cover looked a bit different, but it's similar enough that it could be it.

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments Was it fiction or nonfiction? Do you know what it was about at all?

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan Pleasant | 4 comments Rosa wrote: "Was it fiction or nonfiction? Do you know what it was about at all?"

It's most likely non-fiction, and no, I don't know what it's about.

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann | 525 comments Megan, this is the cover to my earlier suggestion.
Scream Chilling Adventures in the Science of Fear by Margee Kerr

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan Pleasant | 4 comments Ann wrote: "Megan, this is the cover to my earlier suggestion.
Scream Chilling Adventures in the Science of Fear by Margee Kerr"

Yes, I saw that version, the cover the book had had multiple shades of red on it and the woman was a real person. I'm thinking it's the same book though, maybe just a different edition

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32243 comments Mod
Here's the Google Books preview of Scream: Chilling Adventures in the Science of Fear by Margee Kerr - Ann's suggestion:

https://books.google.com/books?id=kgE... There are different cover images.

message 9: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1200 comments There's also this: Confessions of a Scream Queen Confessions of a Scream Queen by Matt Beckoff