What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Boys South of the Mason Dixon (South of the Mason Dixon, #1)
This topic is about Boys South of the Mason Dixon
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA romance its part of a series about brothers each has his book the 4th or 5th is abouta redhead returns to attend her best friend wedding after she cheated on the groom's younger brother with his twin. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Niseb (last edited Sep 20, 2019 09:17AM) (new) - added it

Niseb | 4 comments its part of a series its the 5th or 4th book so the story line is about this redhead girl that left her town after she cheated on her boyfriend with his twin. she always loved the twin. she only returns to attend her bestfriend wedding where she'll marry the bigger brother of those twins and she still loves that twin and he her.... soooo i'll appreciate it so much if one of you guys find this book for me.
the first book - about the 2nd oldest was in love with their neighbour (the best friend mentioned above) who I remember had a cardiologic (?) problem and has a scene where she faints and has to be taken to the ER
the second book- was about the oldest brother and his girlfriend in college but decided that they should take a break (it was his idea)
the third or fourth, since i think the first couple had 2 books, is about this readhead and the twin she cheated with

message 2: by Niseb (new) - added it

Niseb | 4 comments late 2017 but I think it must 've been published between 2011 and 2016 the series definitely was about the brothers each had his book

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (adelline) | 2 comments I think you’re talking about Barbara Freethy... one of the books is All She Ever Wanted and one twin’s name is Cole. Natalie is the red head.

message 4: by Niseb (new) - added it

Niseb | 4 comments no unfortunately it's not

message 5: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4118 comments "Boys South of the Mason Dixon" maybe?
I can't understand the order of the series, there are the two books published as Effy Vaughn and then under her name: Boys South of the Mason Dixon.

message 6: by Niseb (new) - added it

Niseb | 4 comments Ayshe wrote: ""Boys South of the Mason Dixon" maybe?
I can't understand the order of the series, there are the two books published as Effy Vaughn and then under her name: [book:Boys South of the..."
Oh MY GOD its that one thankkkkkkk yoooouuuu.
i didnt think it will be abbi glines and i passed this series in my search but i was like "naah this doesn't look like it " since it has just two books but now that i gave it a shot since her writing style is similar to the drama that book had i found out its the one i've been looking for. thank you so much *sends virtual hug".

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Boys South of the Mason Dixon (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Effy Vaughn (other topics)