Start by marking “Boys South of the Mason Dixon (South of the Mason Dixon, #1)” as Want to Read:
Boys South of the Mason Dixon (South of the Mason Dixon, #1)

Boys South of the Mason Dixon

(South of the Mason Dixon #1)

The only thing hotter than the weather South of the Mason Dixon line are the boys. Worn, faded blue jeans, slow Southern drawls, and those naughty moments in the back of pickup trucks a girl never forgets.

Welcome to the world of the Sutton boys.

Published May 15th 2017 by Abbi Glines Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Boys South of the Mason Dixon, please sign up.
Sabrina It was Amazon's mistake. The correct file should be on there now. If you already purchased it you may have to delete and re-download in order to get…moreIt was Amazon's mistake. The correct file should be on there now. If you already purchased it you may have to delete and re-download in order to get the correct one

Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
This book has been the most horrible sh*t I've ever read and that's saying something because I've read some stupid sh*t before.. 😫

And before I get the author's fans attacking me for my opinion on this horrible book please NOTE that this is not an attack on the author.

****Everyone is entitled to their opinion so please keep that in mind.****

With that being said, I'm returning this book and getting my money back because this is childish sh*t if only all the characters in this book had sat down an
Jennifer Kyle
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 STARS

‘It’s been three years. You’ve got to let Asher go for good.’

description

Abbi Glines delivers yet another overdramatic country read that involves a love triangle. Yet I’m super surprised just how much I enjoyed this book. Yes it contains several soap opera moments and once again has that typical heroine who everyone deems as walking perfection. Still, I liked the characters and am looking forward to the next book in the series.

Michelle
These Sutton boys are sexy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I enjoyed this book so much. The story was just brilliant so much happened I was hooked from page 1. When I thought things were goin good bang something else would happen. I fell in love the Sutton books and can't wait for more of them. Especially Bray that boy as something dark about him but he is still good they al are great I need more of them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This story as about Dixie and Asher. Dixie as loved Asher since she can remember. Even though he is a few years older it n
Anne OK
May 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017-reads
PREFACE: In the past, I have enjoyed many books by Abbi Glines. But somewhere along the line, something changed significantly with her last several releases, and she just hasn’t been up-to-par with what I expect when I pick up one of her books. I might add that those books remain some of the most high-priced in the romance category. Also, I was surprised and aggravated to find the manuscripts riddled with editing errors that are glaringly obvious. A good proofreader could easily spot them. I'm a ...more
Jen
***3.5 stars ***

I enjoyed this book considering there was a love triangle in it. This would be why my rating is on the lower side as I'm really not fond of the awkward love triangles! I didn't know when I started the book that there was one in here! I am still glad I read it though!

There are five Sutton brothers!!! I'm in love with all of them!!! I can't wait for Bray's book though as he seems to have the most demons! Why I go for the most screwed up; I'll never understand!!!
As far as the hero
Palak
May 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
Sometimes Abbi Glines' books feel like she is tired of her own sh*t.
Tracey (Life and Literature)
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's been so long since I read an Abbi Glines book. I forgot how easy it is to read her writing. I can always count on her for something quick and enjoyable to read. 3.5 stars.
Coco.V
Mar 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/2/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Welcome to the world of the Sutton boys.

Five brothers who fight, party, drink a little too much, but more importantly, they love their momma. Nothing can tear them apart… until the girl next door wins more than one of their hearts.
Sabrina
May 15, 2017 marked it as to-read
UPDATE: The correct version of Boys South of the Mason Dixon is NOW AVAILABLE! If you previously purchased this book and got the 20 page version you may need to delete from your Kindle and re-download.

BUY IT HERE:
Amazon * iBooks * Nook
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
I gave it 3 stars because I finished reading that is a great thing lately. I gave up on several books that I lost interest or found too bad.
(view spoiler)
Kelly Akemann
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
*** UPDATED 05/16/2017***
I received the full book yesterday. Well, I changed this from a 3 star rating to a 4 star rating. It was predictable but it was also one I could not put down once I started. I really enjoyed the chemistry and the pull these main characters all had. And to have from multiple points of view was an added treat for me.

Disappointed

I love Abbi Glines!!! But when I spend $4 on an eBook, I expect a real book. Not a 20 page tease!!!

UPDATED - (4/26/2017) per Amazon - Once the actu
Siobhan Davis
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh em gee, I freaking LOVED this book! Honestly, it felt as if Abbi took everything I love and created this book especially for me. I'm a sucker for a love triangle and a forbidden romance theme, and with the additional complexity of the boys being brothers, I was in literary heaven. All five Sutton boys are hot and intriguing and I cannot wait to read more in this series. The angst and drama levels were exactly to my liking and the pacing and writing were spot-on. And Asher, oh my, how perfect ...more
Daniela
May 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
😒😒😒
Attack Salmon
May 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
I still love Abbi Glines and I am absolutely nuts for her The Field Party series.

Her recent books are just super boring. This book lack drama. Most of the time the characters are whining or crying.

I expected a love triangle bcuz there are 5 sutton boys then (view spoiler) . Then Abbi throw another plot twist out (view spoiler)
Nikki ღ Navareus
Not too shabby, maybe a little predictable. Will definitely give you that angst fix if that's what you are looking for.
Jodie Ellement
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is just the prologue and the first two chapters. Abbi said on her website that the entire book will be available on May 15.

She is trying to write and juggle the demands of being a new mum so we as readers will just have to wait a little longer.....

Indiereviewer
Possible spoilers ahead, you've been warned!

This is the novel version of an unfinished serial that Abbi wrote under the pen name Effy Vaughn. Too bad because the serial is much better. It had heat, the sex is more explicit than her usual books.

The new version is abysmal. I have problems finding things to like in it.

What I like?
1) Steel and Dallas.
2) That the heroine is a virgin and faithful. Just personal preference.

What I didn’t like?
0) The book cover. Need I say more?
1) The flashbacks. It dis
Adriana
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book even more than i love any of Abbi's books and i love them all. I really enjoyed that it opened up other characters stories it was an amazing read. Abbi has written another must read!!! cant wait for the next one !!!!💖
Nicky
Nadine
Sep 16, 2017 rated it liked it
The perfect trash I needed to get through my shift at work.

If you've read a single Abbi Glines book, you've read them all. So, if you've enjoyed something by her, congratulations are in order because you've just found your next favourite author. If not, well it's best you stead clear of her work.

Abbi Glines is a formulaic writer. She sticks to what she knows how to write and writes to her heart's content. This isn't a criticism, it's a fact and Boys South of the Mason Dixon is not an exception
Stephanie
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'd give this 10 stars if I could but I am biased because Glines is one of my FAVORITE authors. This book was no different for me. Absolutely amazing. I cried so much both happy and sad tears. Glines also scared the crap out of me for Dixie! I don't think my heart has recovered yet. Just so amazing.

I need an Asher Sutton in my life as much as I need a Rush Finlay. Asher is such an amazing character. Dixie Monroe is a girl that everyone can relate to. She's the girl next door in love with a guy
Cait
Jul 29, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in2017
Look. I knew what I was doing when I read this. I knew what I was getting into. I only have myself to blame.
Holly
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-purchase
First posted at Words Fueled by Love.

I've read a fair amount of books by Abbi Glines and they are usually a great fast read after I finish a heavy book or series. That was the situation I found myself in when I picked this one up to read. I purchased it during a one day $.99 sale. I figured, since it's short, that I could read it in a day, two max. Plus it's set in Alabama, my home state, and it's about good ole' country boys! Let me hear that southern accent! Cue the country music station.

The p
Pam Nelson
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Boys South of the Mason Dixon Stars

I am a fan of this author, I love her YA, NA stuff always have probably always will. That being said did I roll my eye a few times… HELL yes, did it stop me from reading the book .. HELL no.

I am not one for he said she said, or the games people play or all the immature stuff but I totally take it from this author every time and I enjoy the heck out of it. Who knows why I just love the characters and the brothers all now have a place in my heart

I want every
J. Grayland
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
This is the story of five cowboy brother's and their messy love lives. I have always liked the books by this author but this one was just not for me, I also had it on audiobook where there were several different narrators that just made it very confusing to listen to as the male narrators sounded similar. For me the characters very immature and the story line moved along at a snails pace, in fact it was pretty boring with no substance or excitement to it.
Tonya Coleman
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I loved this one! I'm hoping it's the start of a whole Sutton boys series and I look forward to the rest of them. A fast read with great characters and a lot of emotions. I really loved the Rosemary Beach series and I could see myself loving this series as much.
Ross
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

I ran out of Abbi Glines' books to read lol
Aira  Cabrera
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

I remember reading this on Abbi’s website. It wasn’t an entire book yet, it was just a few chapters. I’m glad she decided to publish it and complete the story.

This was full of drama, and I must say that it was kind of overwhelming. It was literally in every page, and I must be crazy…

description

This book did have its faults, I’m not denying that.

Scarlett. She is a horrible person, and I don’t know how Abbi will redeem her character.
Bray. How could you do that to your own brother though?
There were a
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

South of the Mason Dixon (3 books)
  • Brothers South of the Mason Dixon (South of the Mason Dixon, #2)
  • Broken South of the Mason Dixon
“Love is a fickle bitch. Can’t pick and choose where your heart will lock in. If we could, life would run a helluva lot smoother. We’d all be goofy” 1 likes
“After what I’ve seen, what I’ve been through, I don’t think love is meant to be easy. At least not the kind worth having.”
He was right. Things that came easily were rarely worth keeping.”
0 likes