What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book series with female protagonist that goes to a different world and gains the ability to control wind and develops a crush on a boy from a tribe who controls fire. Young Adult/Adventure/Fiction/Romance. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron (last edited Nov 28, 2019 05:47PM) (new)

Aaron Cotton | 3 comments All the while she's in this world one of her male friends has had feelings for her I believe for a while now. There are tribes for each of the four elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water. Oh and I think she travels with a group of friends and not just the one male friend. The book goes into detail about how handsome or good-looking the guy who controls fire is. I read this book about five or six years ago at a school. I read the book around 2011 - 2013 I believe.

message 2: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Cotton | 3 comments I think they cross a bridge or something to get to the other world.

message 3: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1254 comments I found a book series searching online that might fit:
The Phantom Island Series by Krissi Dallas. The first book is Windchaser and it was published in 2009.

message 4: by Foxwood (new)

Foxwood | 2 comments I don’t think this is it but Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

message 5: by Aaron (last edited Feb 21, 2020 04:18PM) (new)

Aaron Cotton | 3 comments Foxwood wrote: "I don’t think this is it but Storm by Brigid Kemmerer"

Mai wrote: "I found a book series searching online that might fit:
The Phantom Island Series by Krissi Dallas. The first book is Windchaser and it was published in 2009."

Neither of those were it but I felt like the Phantom Island Series was somewhat close. Thanks for the help anyways.

On second thought Windchaser might be it after reading this post: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Is there somewhere I could read more of the book or a larger summary of it?

message 6: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1254 comments There's no preview available on Google books... Here's the Kirkus review: https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-re...

But I think reading through the Goodreads or Amazon reviews could be useful too!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Windchaser (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Krissi Dallas (other topics)