What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Master (The Game Maker, #2)
This topic is about The Master
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance. H is rich bad guy/ h is student filling in for hooker. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments He wants a certain type of hooker, she doesn't fit his requirements because she's filling in for a hooker he ordered. But when she turns to leave, he sees her butt and is instantly attracted. He keeps her for several days. She cooks for his crew. He's jealous when his business associates are attracted to her. This is the first in a series of books, I think. Written not more than five or six years ago.

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments Spoiler ahead: He specified a tall, blonde hooker and she's short and dark. But she's not really a hooker, she's just subbing for her girlfriend and she really needs the money to get her through college. Her exams are coming up and when someone tries to shoot her the H takes a bullet for her to save her. It is a series of books but built around other characters you meet in the first book.

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments bump

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments bump

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments THANK YOU! It's been almost a year since I first posted this and I'd almost given up. Anna, you nailed it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Master (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kresley Cole (other topics)