What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Christmas Box
This topic is about The Christmas Box
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's picture book, read in the early 90's, about a family getting a long Christmas present. It's all their presents connected. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Neal | 2 comments That about sums up what I remember. It was a book I read when I was little, probably pre 1995. It reminded me of a book I'd find at my grandma's house so probably older than that. I think the pictures were mostly black and white. It was about a pretty big family. They may not have been getting presents for whatever reason that Christmas. However, Christmas morning, they woke up to a present. They had to drag it into the house, and as the pulled it turns out that a gift for every family member was connected to it. Pretty sure Santa never made and appearance.

Thanks in advance for any help. This has been bugging me.

message 3: by Marissa (new)

Marissa Neal | 2 comments Heck YEAH IT WAS! Some of my details were off but that's exactly it, memory is tricky. The craziest thing though? David Small being the illustrator? Just before I thought to post this, I was telling my roommate about Imogene's Antlers! I totally was looking at his Wiki page too. This book isn't on there at all! It's been lost to even Wikipedia...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Christmas Box (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Eve Merriam (other topics)